Post: Requesting [PAID] private Bo2 mod menu - Legit aimbot/ESP
05-02-2016, 09:17 AM #1
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Requesting a more customizable cheat with an aimbot that you can set an FoV (field of view) to so its not 360 FoV legit aimbot. I use Jiggy's aimbot but need a cheat used for more legit play, willing to pay via paypal or skrill etc. Must be trusted, scammers be warned.

Will ask for other basic features but it can be a very simple cheat, Inbox or post here your skype if you're coder.
05-02-2016, 01:33 PM #2
Originally posted by nervske View Post
Requesting a more customizable cheat with an aimbot that you can set an FoV (field of view) to so its not 360 FoV legit aimbot. I use Jiggy's aimbot but need a cheat used for more legit play, willing to pay via paypal or skrill etc. Must be trusted, scammers be warned.

Will ask for other basic features but it can be a very simple cheat, Inbox or post here your skype if you're coder.

Host menu or an off host menu?

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

k0zmo
05-02-2016, 01:48 PM #3
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
either,
edit: or if anyone knows a host menu with aimbot customizable settings thats for free thats CEX
Last edited by k0zmo ; 05-02-2016 at 01:51 PM.
05-02-2016, 02:39 PM #4
either,
edit: or if anyone knows a host menu with aimbot customizable settings thats for free thats CEX

Don't know any host menus that let you customize the aimbot... But there are some dex off host menus that have EXACTLY what you're looking for.......
05-02-2016, 05:18 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Requesting a more customizable cheat with an aimbot that you can set an FoV (field of view) to so its not 360 FoV legit aimbot. I use Jiggy's aimbot but need a cheat used for more legit play, willing to pay via paypal or skrill etc. Must be trusted, scammers be warned.

Thread moved to BO2 requests.
05-03-2016, 03:41 AM #6
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
Can you please show me?
05-03-2016, 01:20 PM #7
Can you please show me?

If you're willing to go to dex sure otherwise it's a waste of time

Edit: if you would quote me I could reply faster or just pm me
Last edited by BulletProof3160 ; 05-03-2016 at 01:23 PM.
05-04-2016, 12:49 PM #8
k0zmo
Pokemon Trainer
Okay I may switch to DEX but last time I had a problem getting online I was getting an error when signing into PSN when I was on DEX.
05-04-2016, 07:01 PM #9
Okay I may switch to DEX but last time I had a problem getting online I was getting an error when signing into PSN when I was on DEX.

Probably because you did change your active PS3ID to cex.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo