Post: SUPERGUIDE: Both of Tranzit's Easter Egg's + all of Tranzits secrets.
11-20-2012, 03:42 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK there are 2 Different Easter Egg's that both give you the 75G Trophy. One for Maxis and one for Richthofen. Now this lists how to do them both but I am convinced, that once you get the trophy that is not the last step, there is more and here is why. First on Moon you got the trophy steps before everyone got all the perks. The Navcard table is not needed for either Egg. (despite what you may of heard, this might be a glitch but I can confirm it's true as of this posting) There is also the mystery of What the navcard does. If you put the table together and you have a navcard when you swipe it, it says invalid navcard. (The navcard can be found or earned (Somehow) and stays with you. It is a little card with a mag strip next to your score. I have only found it behind the bus depot.) But that's the backstory now here is the tutorial. I'll update when I find out more.

RICHTOFFEN EASTER EGG:

1. Collect the parts for the Jet Gun. There are 4 parts and are in the following locations. For 3 of the parts you need to run through the mist to get them, (or jump off the bus) but the FaceScratchers won't bother you in the areas where you have to search for these parts. (Best to use a Bowie Knife or the Gavinknucles in the mist. You can also shoot the Scratchers before they suck face, they scream before the pounce

• Wires: They spawn in 3 spots in the power area under Tombstone
    • The Jet Engine: This spawn in 3 areas in the tunnel around where the M16 is. Spawns are on each wall and one in the middle closer to the M16 between 2 cars.
    • The Handle: 3 Spots in Natch Un Der Toten, This is in-between the mist between the farm and power. From the farm goto the 1st green light and take the 1st right path into the cornfield then when you have the option turn right again.
    • The Gauge: Spawns in 3 spots in the cabin, which is in-between Power and the Town. From power run through the mist until you get to a green light turn right and there is a little wooden cabin, look for a circle of fire. (Bowie Knife is also here.)

2. Blow up the Jet Gun at the Tower. Take the Jet Gun and go to the Power Tower (It's in-between the Farm and Power. From the farm run until just before the 2nd green light and take a left in the cornfield look up in the sky and you will see a big PowerTower, you have to turn left and right again to get their it's not hard to miss.

3. Kill a hoard of zombie with explosives under the tower. It's not alot of zombies, you will know when you are done because whoever the Old White Guy with the Glasses will here a message from richtoffen saying something about "Having to divide the power by 4" You can also tell this is done because the Green lights will be flickering and green electricity will surround them.
  4. Everyone needs to get EMP grenades. Rape the box until everyone has these. Share money, stock up in the bank, whatever everyone must have these.
  5. Throw them at a 4 different Green Lights at the exact same time. I use the ones at the bus depot, the town, the diner, and the cabin. If you do this right Old White dude will get a message from Richtoffen and you will get the trophy.

DR. MAXIS EASTER EGG:

1. Make sure everyone has Power Turbines from The Bus Depot. Turn the power on.
  2. Turn the power off (With the power off Perks will not work so watch out. Even if you have bought them)
  3. Goto Power Tower and place 2 wind turbines and defend the spot until the Electro-Zombie Shows up (can be awhile) best to have only 2 people here for this so the others can draw zombies away. One should have EMP's to kill the Electric-Zombie. (Don't let the power turbines get destroyed) He must be killed under the tower near a pylon. Once this is done you will hear Maxis say he needs more power.
  4. Leave the 2 turbines running in the Power Tower and the 2 other people setup power turbines at any teleporter. (I prefer the Diner Green Light and the Bus Depot Green light. After that you will hear maxis say something, and you should get the trophy.
  5. TIP leave the power on then get Juggernogg and have everyone run trains in different spots (One needs to be at power) when then Electric Zombie shows don't kill him leave a runner at the end of the round and lead the E-Zomb to the cornfield. When close turn the power off and once the power is off (takes about a minute for power to go completely out after hitting the switch) place the turbines and kill the E-Zomb.

OTHER SECRETS

PERMANENT QUICK REVIVE
This is not a glitch it is part of the game. If you revive someone between 10-16 times in a game without dying. You will see a green puff of smoke and you will have quick revive FOREVER on Tranzit. Quit the game play another still there. Turn your PS3 off and wait a week play a game still there. If you buy after this QuickRevive Perk it takes 1 second to revive someone. 12/19/12 Currently on PS3 this is currently glitchy and you can lose it, if you partially revive someone and don't complete the revive, and they die, you lose it the game after. Getting it again is easy enough.

GALVANIZED KNUCLES

To get these you need to get the piece that you would normally put in the top of the bus to get on the roof while inside the bus. DO NOT PUT IT ON THE BUS. Goto the Diner in the back there is a place on the roof where you can place it. $6000 but worth it.

GIVING MONEY TO OTHER PLAYERS
1 person needs to have the galvanized knuckles (He does have to give or receive the money) Goto the back right outside the vault there is a box with 2 keys. Punch it with the galva-knuckles then anyone can put money into it (In $1100 amounts) and a power up spawns nearby whoever picks it up gets the money (10% goes to Treyarch)

PACK-A-PUNCH
It is in the bank vault. Blowup the vault door with a grenade, then repeat (2 doors). Then someone needs to be at Power and use a Power Turbine at the door with a green Lightning Bolt on it. A door will open in the bank vault. You must assemble PAP but all the parts are in this hallway that opens to you. PAP won't close if the turbine is still running in power (Zombies destroy it quickly and it breaks down) or if someone is in PAP.

SHORTCUT FROM THE DINER TO TOWN
From the Diner Jump past the lava and run until you come to a Truck on the left then turn left just after the truck run straight and you will be in town. This is 1-way only.

NAVCARD TABLE PIECES SPAWN LOCATIONS

These can be assembled at the Power Tower (in the cornfield between Farm and power)

• Wooden Plank: Tunnel, Power Area Under Workbench
  • Meteor: Bus Depot hole in wall by the box (must be crouching)
  • Power Box: Town by the dumpster next to the box spawn, or Farm next to the Fridge
  • Radio: Natch Un Der Toten, or Diner Garage on Cabinet

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW

• If you put money in the bank you can withdraw it in any future game, same if you put a weapon in the fridge at the Farm. (No RayGuns)
  • Once power is on all the green lights become teleporters. You need to get a FaceScratcher on your head and run under them and they will randomly teleport you to a different green light (8 green lights total; Bus Depot, Diner, Diner-Farm, 2 @ Farm-Power, Power-Town, Town, Far End of Bridge.)
  • A green light in the mist usually means there is something special there. Except for the one at the end of the bridge as far as I know...
  • Bus Parts Spawn randomly always behind a door you need a power Turbine to open. They spawn in the following 4 areas Bus Depot, Diner, Farm, Town (Little door near the church at the far end of the map, semtex is also there)
  • Even if you have Juggernogg you cannot live with a FaceScratchers on your head with out stabbing it for more then 2-3 seconds without dying.

UPDATE 11/25/12

1. I can confirm you can get something similar to Deadshot Daiquiri Permanently in Tranzit by getting a 1 bullet multi-kill. (Use 1 bullet to kill 3+ zombies at once) This perk like in BO1 is mostly useless, slightly better steady aim is the only noticeable usefull thing. You probably already have it you can tell if you kill a zombie by shooting him in the body and his head still pops off like it was a headshot.
  2. Metal boards on the windows. You probably have this Perma-perk also if you have been playing. It's hard to notice but when you rebuild windows they put up Metal boards (they look like wooden ones but if you look closely they have metal groves in them, you hear a chink if you stab them, these slow the zombies a little when they break them down.) You get these by fixing alot of windows in 1 game. Look for the green puff of smoke that appears when you get a permaperks.
  3. When I play with 3 of 4 people that already completed the Easter egg with me the Navcard table was already setup and put together under the power tower. It wouldn't let us pick up the parts to it either. Our cards still didn't work but it was strange, and maybe a hint to the final part of the easter egg.

UPDATE 11/27/12

• Crawlers die when you leave a section of the map (Bus Depot, Diner etc.) Unharmed Zombies will respawn in an area of the map where someone is located. So if you have things to do leave a runner. If there is only 1 zombie left and he is a slow zombie he will turn into a fast zombie (runner).
  • The emblem ranking has 2 separate ranks that are based on 2 different factors. There is the tick marks in the corner of the screen, and the back plaque. (Blue eyes are automatic when you get 5 tick marks) You can get "Deranked" by simply not playing, you can lose up to 1 tick mark per day if you don't play. Getting a high Kill/Down ratio is the best way to rank up your plaque, although there are other factors, involved. You can only rank up once per "day". A Black Ops "Day" goes from 7pm to 7pm Eastern Time (Midnight London, UK Time GMT).
  • Your Splitscreen guest account will rank up separately from your main account.
  • Don't revive someone by the Fridge on farm in Tranzit because you will lose all your money and guns due to a glitch. (Treyarch didn't want to take the time to fix a glitch that gave you 3 guns so they just made it if you revive someone near the fridge, Richtoffen laughs, and you lose all your guns except the M19 and all you cash.)

UPDATE 11/30/12

• PAP'ing your weapon a second time does not give you any ammo for the gun! It will just give you a random attachment. Doing it again removes that attachment, and gives you another random attachment, mostly this feature sucks. If anyone has gotten something interesting doing this let me know.
  • Good places to make money running a circle are The Tunnel by the M16 (between Bus Depot and The Diner). Also at the farm in the spot where the bus parks, and around the truck up the driveway, when the bus arrives.
  • You can make the bus leave a stop faster, by getting on the bus, and staying there.
  • An EMP grenade will stop the bus driver all-together for a few minutes.
  • The only way your rounds will count on the leaderboards is if you play in a public match. Also if someone leaves or is timed out, that round when he left will be what counts for the leaderboards. So even if you get to round 40 after someone left at 25 it will count as if you only got to round 25.

UPDATE 12/18/12

• PermaPerks are not being very permanent. IDK if this is a glitch or how it is meant to be. Metal boards don't seem to last beyond the game you are in. Deadshot doesn't last more then a few rounds. Quick revive lasts until you try to revive someone, but they do not get revived, and die. I wish Treyarch would say if this was intentional.
  • Can't connect with to a public match with 4 people or on solo? You are probably glitched you can check easily by going to options and pressing select on PS3. If By bandwidth it says 0Kbps you are glitched you can fix by signing out and back in, without quitting the game.

UPDATE 01/08/13

• Once Facescratchers attach themselves to your face they take 5 stabs to kill with the regular knife, 3 Stabs with the Bowie Knife, 2 Punches with the galvanknucles. If you stab the facescratchers before the attach to your face the are a one hit kill with everything but the basic knife and then they are a 2 hit kill. The best way to take these guys out, while running through the mist is to wait until your hear their scream near it's end as they are about to pounce and turn to your left a little and and stab them (not with the basic knife). If you have the basic knife, use the gun sold on the bus. To take them out just as easy, wait for the scream then don't aim just spray in their direction, one burst usually kills them (If you don't miss) Hearing game sound is very important for this.
  • This is old but some many people do NOt know this. For killing this is how much cash you get: $10 for each bullet that hits a zombie, $50 for a normal kill, $100 for a headshot, $130 for a knife/knuckle kill. Also if you knife a headless zombie that is moving and still coming after you, you can get $130 even though he is sort of dead already.
  • Your bank holds $250,000, when you take it all out you get $225,000 (because you lose 10% to Treyarch) I have fully tested this.
  • You can always redo an Easter Egg as long as it is not the last one you have completed.
  • To kill the electric zombie it takes, 5 stabs by regular knife, 4 with the bowie knife, 2 with knucles or 1 hit with the EMP grenade.

UPDATE 01/14/13
The power of the EMP. It can slow a crowd of zombies to a very very VERY slow walk (more like standing still) for a long time over a minute. Here is the secret, after you throw the emp into a crowd, you (or anyone near you) cannot run you cannot fire a bullet, or stab you cannot get within hit range of the zombies, and they will barely move for a very long time. If new zombies spawn this will not effect them.
UPDATE 01/30/13

• Added Perma-Juggernogg. Only way I know to get right now is to down yourself with quick revive in Solo. In the room where you spawn, inbetween the bus benches that are close together.
  • Perma-Quick-Revive is F'd up. It goes away really fast now sure why.
  • Runners now sometimes will die if you leave the area. Especially if you have damaged them at all. (Even a m19 bullet)
  • RedSkull whenever you get an insta-kill you get a little redskull on your screen if a zombie touches you they die. To get this perk get an inst kill and don't kill, touch or be hit by any zombies until the insta-kill wears off.

I tested this all online, no JB, no glitching. Although I should of said all known Tranzit Secrets, because there are more, just waiting to be discovered. I will update when I find them. If I missed something let me know.

Here is a link to a Jomac's post with a very accurate map of Tranzit. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 01-30-2013 at 11:16 PM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

alooloo, AMNE, Brentdevent, CivicLad, clankfan1, cod5cl, D.C.A, Det0x, dhaalbaii, Dr.Fox, eddine67, Elk, elmassuelto, Erbal, gamer89117, GE90, glitchplz, GodDrinksPepsi, Jakeyy, JamesSwagger, jo2305, joni_djESP, jovany2008, KaReM-D, Liam-, Joseph, mastertao, meangreenie, MikeyCapp, mister_k, Mr.Kane, Mudkip, Nifty., NinjaBoi1337, oI xPozeD Io, ONEster, Rath, RECKLESS_PAIN, Relevant Is God, rongey420, sflkiller, shalzi, Shisha, Sirprizer, skillz369, Spirit R, Spongebob., Stansy, thebosspr, TOX!G, trilispy, Trill Status, waterboy1248, xd366, xShowtime32x, xTortoi, Yolo Brahs !, zackandjon, Zwiik
11-20-2012, 08:10 PM #2
Erbal
Bounty hunter
Nice. You might want to add how you can share money with other players by using knuckles on the other deposit box which is in the bank but just outside of where you normally store money.
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM #3
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Erbal View Post
Nice. You might want to add how you can share money with other players by using knuckles on the other deposit box which is in the bank but just outside of where you normally store money.

I did mention it lol. look again.
11-21-2012, 08:30 AM #4
zackandjon
I am error
What is that place in the bottom left of the map??? I may be confused, but with its size it looks like der riese...
11-21-2012, 10:18 AM #5
hey man if you need a video to put about getting ontop of the diner roof you can use mine if you want its
/watch?v=ijhVLesYJXs

on youtube, dont wanna thread hijack so i just thought id let you know its free for you to use

The following user thanked GamerUnguided for this useful post:

Dr.Fox
11-21-2012, 05:23 PM #6
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
What is that place in the bottom left of the map??? I may be confused, but with its size it looks like der riese...

If you are talking about on the map where you pick which game you are going to play, that is the Diner. If you look at that map it is an accurate map of Tranzit's layout. It doesn't include everything but it gives you an idea of where you are running to through the mist, and lets you know the circle the bus follows. The only reason it isn't highlighted is because there is no survival or grief mode at the diner
11-22-2012, 09:11 PM #7
zackandjon
I am error
Another thing is that once in the bank I do not need the knuckles to share money... I grenage the vault door it swings open and I enter, turn right and there is the deposit box (says press square and works too).
BLES 01717 Update 1.02 Zombiekillah

Also Please add to your Guide description if you were Online/Offline or both.
I would much appreciate it. Ty for the guide btw I find it very interesting.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 11-22-2012 at 09:17 PM.
11-22-2012, 11:05 PM #8
MajickGam3r
Save Point
Great post man!
11-23-2012, 12:24 AM #9
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Only if everyone knew how to layout a thread like you. But anyways this should help people stuck on the easter egg. -Kyle
Last edited by GodDrinksPepsi ; 11-23-2012 at 01:27 PM.
11-23-2012, 12:38 AM #10
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
You should add the permanent repair perk that makes the boards stronger and the 2 headshots with 1 bullet permaperk that makes zombies heads explode when you kill them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo