12-12-2012, 01:18 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so one of the game developers (Reza Elghazi) posted on twitter a response to someone who asked "is there more to the easteregg after the tower of babble achievement? perhaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" he responded with a simple "yes". You must login or register to view this content.

This video which is in Spanish shows a clue of the next step of how to how to get to through the next step of the easter egg.

According to a rough translation from a friend they did both maxis and richtoffen's easter eggs then they found this.

Let's figure this thing out! We can do this out post your findings or ideas, insights you might have on this.

There is proof in the PC gsc files that there is more to this Easter Egg without a DLC.

Thanks to solution4u for finding these links.

UPDATE
Here is an ENGLISH VIDEO about the lights and they got 2 different colors.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, pansona_214
12-14-2012, 02:04 AM #11
ERA120
Haxor!
a heads up to anyone watching these videos me and a friend have done the easter egg he can see both the lights and the sparky stuff on the box but i cant we are the same rank and everything also he can only see it when he is Samuel. is it considence or can other characters see it?
12-16-2012, 02:55 AM #12
so i know about the whole nav card thing, and i picked up the one behind the bus depot, but in the second video all 4 players have the icon for it by their name, can someone explain that? is it possible to pick up more? cause i know there is one ( at least it looks like one) under the seat of the bus driver.
12-16-2012, 03:48 AM #13
jo2305
▲ ▲ №Өβ ▲ ▲
Originally posted by D.C.A View Post
so i know about the whole nav card thing, and i picked up the one behind the bus depot, but in the second video all 4 players have the icon for it by their name, can someone explain that? is it possible to pick up more? cause i know there is one ( at least it looks like one) under the seat of the bus driver.

If you've gotten the navcard, it should display it next to your points on everyone's screen. In the video, everyone had gotten a navcard so navcards were displayed next each player's points. There are some strange exceptions where it is/isn't displayed, but in the video it's normal.
12-17-2012, 05:33 AM #14
Hey manaaaaann
12-17-2012, 04:26 PM #15
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by D.C.A View Post

I know you can find navcards in other places besides the bus depot, but they are not always in the same places. Something triggers other nav cards to drop. The one behind the bus depot can only be gotten if no one in the group has a nav card.
12-19-2012, 06:25 AM #16
pbmaze
Haxor!
so far there is only one nav card.
Once you pick it up you have it permanently, even in future games. So if everyone at one point grabbed it you will see it for everyone.
12-19-2012, 11:54 AM #17
Nice nice, gonna give this a shot now haha
12-20-2012, 08:09 AM #18
zackandjon
I am error
It might be just me but when I target the door that makes sparks/beams in your video it feels like it has a lock on like when targeting zombies... Prolly just me lol
Anyway did anyone notice that the door that you are messing with and the door over across from the semtex room, behind the fence has the same exact look. It also felt like it had an auto tartget as well...
12-23-2012, 10:10 AM #19
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
Gooooooood find Winky Winky Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo