12-12-2012, 01:18 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so one of the game developers (Reza Elghazi) posted on twitter a response to someone who asked "is there more to the easteregg after the tower of babble achievement? perhaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" he responded with a simple "yes". You must login or register to view this content.

This video which is in Spanish shows a clue of the next step of how to how to get to through the next step of the easter egg.

According to a rough translation from a friend they did both maxis and richtoffen's easter eggs then they found this.

Let's figure this thing out! We can do this out post your findings or ideas, insights you might have on this.

There is proof in the PC gsc files that there is more to this Easter Egg without a DLC.

Thanks to solution4u for finding these links.

UPDATE
Here is an ENGLISH VIDEO about the lights and they got 2 different colors.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, pansona_214
12-25-2012, 05:34 PM #20
So i'm guessing to move onto the next part of the easter egg you need;

* Richtofens Side complete
* Maxis Side complete
* All 4 players must have the nav cards shown
12-25-2012, 10:29 PM #21
zackandjon
I am error
IDK about all that, b/c if you are on original (Solo/Offline) you can still assemble the table and get the nav card...
I have not found any other location and have not heard of any others for the nav card untill now... please post so others may find as well. Anywhere other than the bus stop of course. Ty in advance.
12-26-2012, 03:55 AM #22
vTwiiNz-
Bounty hunter
Best Zombie information iv ever heard!! Love this Video!

Thank You Cokelas For posting this Video!!!
Last edited by vTwiiNz- ; 12-26-2012 at 03:58 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo