12-12-2012, 01:18 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so one of the game developers (Reza Elghazi) posted on twitter a response to someone who asked "is there more to the easteregg after the tower of babble achievement? perhaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" he responded with a simple "yes". You must login or register to view this content.

This video which is in Spanish shows a clue of the next step of how to how to get to through the next step of the easter egg.

According to a rough translation from a friend they did both maxis and richtoffen's easter eggs then they found this.

Let's figure this thing out! We can do this out post your findings or ideas, insights you might have on this.

There is proof in the PC gsc files that there is more to this Easter Egg without a DLC.

Thanks to solution4u for finding these links.

UPDATE
Here is an ENGLISH VIDEO about the lights and they got 2 different colors.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-13-2012 at 04:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=, pansona_214
12-12-2012, 02:56 AM #2
Spongebob.
I defeated!
How about.... trying the navcard thing again?
12-12-2012, 06:45 AM #3
pbmaze
Haxor!
I have a question,

the bluish green dust that zombies drop to give you perm-perks. its supposed to disappear right away, but my and my friend were playing we were holding down the PAP area and we saw that kinda light in random corners. We kept an eye out, it seemed to be in 3 places every couple of minutes.
When you go down stair to PAP room, make a right straight ahead b4 u turn left that corner was more often than others.
Once you make a left first window by the barrels the light would appear. it would appear random at other places.
It was happening even when there were no zombies being killed. We had a zombie behind the closest window to PAP, and we saw the light by the corner multiple times.

Pretty much ever since we did richtofen's part we have experienced weird things.
Me and my friend completed that with 2 of us, since then we have been playing with people that have not completed it yet.
We see these kinda things almost every game.
for example, the light in the tunnels, on the ceiling flicker the same way the tele porter lamps during richtofens part.
Every so often the monkey bombs disappear and we hear laughter.
2 times we went to the box, tried to use it(had about 25000 points) it made the noise of the bank when you withdraw money, but nothing would happen, the box wouldnt work. We tried everything, leaving the area coming back. taking turns, we even tossed an EMP at it. We had to quit the game and rejoin for it to work.
Richtofen still talking about building something, then starts laughing.

If anyone knows or has a theory
Last edited by pbmaze ; 12-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.
12-12-2012, 07:11 AM #4
mack32
Hurah!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK so one of the game developers (Reza Elghazi) posted on twitter a response to someone who asked "is there more to the easteregg after the tower of babble achievement? perhaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?" he responded with a simple "yes". You must login or register to view this content.

This video which is in Spanish shows a clue of the next step of how to how to get to through the next step of the easter egg.

Let's figure this thing out! We can do this out post your findings or ideas, insights you might have on this.

There is proof in the FF file that there is more to this Easter Egg without a DLC.

Thanks to solution4u for finding most of this info.

You're kinda late on that but thanks for sharing
12-12-2012, 09:30 PM #5
Albanian'
Are you high?
That on the door doesnt work for me...

Does it save your easter egg when done once couse everytime i play with the guy i did it the tower lights up
12-13-2012, 07:54 AM #6
cokelas
Do a barrel roll!

It gives a lot of information about zombies... but u must know spanish to understand it Winky Winky
12-13-2012, 02:16 PM #7
Coleman_C15
Save Point
Originally posted by cokelas View Post

It gives a lot of information about zombies... but u must know spanish to understand it Winky Winky

I'm getting a D+ in spanish so could someone summarize what the video says lol.
12-13-2012, 04:19 PM #8
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by Albanian
That on the door doesnt work for me...

Does it save your easter egg when done once couse everytime i play with the guy i did it the tower lights up

Yeah and you can't do the same Tower of Babel Achievement if someone in your group has done it already. You can still do the maxis if someone only did the richtoffen or the other way around. The guys in the video had done both Richtoffens and Maxis easter eggs, then the door thing happened in a later game.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by pbmaze View Post

Pretty much ever since we did richtofen's part we have experienced weird things.
Me and my friend completed that with 2 of us, since then we have been playing with people that have not completed it yet.
We see these kinda things almost every game.
for example, the light in the tunnels, on the ceiling flicker the same way the tele porter lamps during richtofens part.
Every so often the monkey bombs disappear and we hear laughter.
2 times we went to the box, tried to use it(had about 25000 points) it made the noise of the bank when you withdraw money, but nothing would happen, the box wouldn't work. We tried everything, leaving the area coming back. taking turns, we even tossed an EMP at it. We had to quit the game and rejoin for it to work.
Richtofen still talking about building something, then starts laughing.

If anyone knows or has a theory

A monkey bomb disappears and you hear laughter everytime you throw it on/near lava or outside the map. weather you did the Babel achievement or not.
Also the thing with the box, are you sure someone didn't throw an EMP at it before this started happening? If it didn't let you hit the box after a few mins that might of been a glitch it doesn't sound like part of the easter egg, but who knows.

There are many effects that happen after you complete Babel, in any game of Tranzit. A rainbowey sparkle glowing light will appear around the stop light in town, at random times. It will also appear around the box, sometimes during a random box hit. (I first though it was good luck but I have gotten crap guns and good guns when it happens.)

Also once you complete the tower of babel the TV in Farm will give you random quotes. After I did the Richtoffen easter egg it said I had to turn the power off. Hinting that I needed to do the Maxis Easter Egg?

I have never heard about the lights in the PAP. I will have to check it out.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Originally posted by cokelas View Post

Yeah I Failed Spainish1 twice, can you give us an idea of what new information they have in this? This looks like they are just giving you the back story from the other zombies maps. I already know that.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-13-2012 at 04:41 PM.
12-13-2012, 04:23 PM #9
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
i seen a video about the 2 busses and the clocks i think there will be a big ass easter egg
12-13-2012, 09:48 PM #10
socomrebel
Vault dweller
well its obvious now that youve done richtofens side that you have aided him in further controlling what is left of earth. what these lights mean however..... if it does aid the mystery box maybe its a kind of reward or continuation later... so many theories and no info from trayarch they just like to see how we thinki and guess its a game really. the two busses im going to look into further because my one friend found 2 nav cards once maybe well try the bus dude with the other card?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo