12-19-2012, 12:38 PM #1
iBr4ve
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this thread I'll be explaining what's known about the Black Ops 2 Zombies ranking system. I will update the thread with new information once I know about it. Please do reply or send me a message if you think any of this information is incorrect or if there is something you think should be added.

Ranking System
Players have to ability to rank up during the Zombie mode of Black Ops 2. You increase your rank by performing well overall and maintaining a high Kill / Death Ratio. Your KDR has a great impact on your ranking.

Every player starts with the same rank and can rank up 4 times.

Rank 1: Wooden Shield with 1 Bone
Rank 2: Wooden Shield with 2 Bones Crossing
Rank 3: Wooden Shield with Skull
Rank 4: Metal Shield with Skull + Knife
Rank 5: Metal Shield with Skull + 2 Guns

You must login or register to view this content.

You can see how close you are from entering the next rank by the tally marks on the top left of your ranking. Your rank starts with no tally marks and goes all the way up to 5 tally marks, at this stage you will also gain the blue eyes with the emblems that contain the skull (rank 3,4 and 5). After 5 tally marks you will jump to the next rank.

Deranking System
Performance: As mentioned above, your KDR has a great impact on your ranking. When your KDR goes down and / or you perform below your average, your rank will go down. How much it goes down by depends entirely on how poorly you performed. Don't look surprised when you lose a few tally marks at a time.

Time: When you don't play Zombies mode for a 24 period you will start losing your ranking. The rate at which you lose your ranking is 1 tally mark per 24 hour period. It is possible to lose your main ranking & tally marks.

For example: Say your current rank is the Shield with Skull and 4 tally marks. If you go don't play the Zombies mode for 24 hours, you will drop down to Shield with Skull and 3 tally marks. If you don't play for another 4 days, you will only drop down to the Skull with Shield and 0 tally marks. You won't drop down to the Shield with the Crossing Bones.

The ranking system is updated at 12 AM GMT (7 PM EST). This is the exact time you will lose a tally mark if you haven't played for 24 hours.

Updated [12/20/12]: You CAN loose your main rank if you loose all your tally marks. (Thanks Jake)

Official Thread: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iBr4ve ; 12-20-2012 at 09:14 AM.

The following user thanked iBr4ve for this useful post:

BlanCrossed
12-19-2012, 01:40 PM #2
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
A couple of places you are incorrect here!

Originally posted by iBr4ve View Post
It isn't possible to lose your main ranking, only tally marks.

I was Blue Eyes Skull 5 tally before 2x XP weekend, Went all the way down to No Blue Eyes 2 tally marks.

After 5 tally marks you will jump to the next rank.

I have been at Blue Eyed Skull with 5 Tally for weeks and never went to Skull with Knife.
12-20-2012, 09:08 AM #3
iBr4ve
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jake View Post
I have been at Blue Eyed Skull with 5 Tally for weeks and never went to Skull with Knife.

Yes, but what I mean is the next rank is a whole new emblem. (rank 4) So eventually, when you level up, you'll get to rank 4.
Thank you for providing me with the information. FIXED.
12-20-2012, 12:22 PM #4
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
You CAN loose your main rank if you loose all your tally marks.[/B] (Thanks Jake)

Everything is right but about the tallys it is about the days you play when you paly for 5 days in a row you will be bule eyes. I ranked up from skull with blue eyes to skull with knife and blue eyes directly so your rank is just about the emblem.
12-20-2012, 02:37 PM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Clanor View Post
Everything is right but about the tallys it is about the days you play when you paly for 5 days in a row you will be bule eyes. I ranked up from skull with blue eyes to skull with knife and blue eyes directly so your rank is just about the emblem.

Correct but when you play you have to play for a long time can't just go to like round 5ish to get a tally mark, But Last time I played after the 2x XP weekend I went up a few tallys in one game!
12-20-2012, 03:44 PM #6
Clanor
I PWN ZOMBIES!
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Correct but when you play you have to play for a long time can't just go to like round 5ish to get a tally mark, But Last time I played after the 2x XP weekend I went up a few tallys in one game!

Yeah I usually got another tally after two or three games but I haven't got two tallys in one day before, now I've like 23k kills and 1.70 k/d I'll see when I'll get my shotguns.
12-20-2012, 06:00 PM #7
thanks man!!!!
12-20-2012, 06:30 PM #8
Thanks for this I've been wanting to know this
12-20-2012, 06:35 PM #9
In this thread I'll be explaining what's known about the Black Ops 2 Zombies ranking system. I will update the thread with new information once I know about it. Please do reply or send me a message if you think any of this information is incorrect or if there is something you think should be added.

Ranking System
Players have to ability to rank up during the Zombie mode of Black Ops 2. You increase your rank by performing well overall and maintaining a high Kill / Death Ratio. Your KDR has a great impact on your ranking.

Every player starts with the same rank and can rank up 4 times.

Rank 1: Wooden Shield with 1 Bone
Rank 2: Wooden Shield with 2 Bones Crossing
Rank 3: Wooden Shield with Skull
Rank 4: Metal Shield with Skull + Knife
Rank 5: Metal Shield with Skull + 2 Guns

You must login or register to view this content.

You can see how close you are from entering the next rank by the tally marks on the top left of your ranking. Your rank starts with no tally marks and goes all the way up to 5 tally marks, at this stage you will also gain the blue eyes with the emblems that contain the skull (rank 3,4 and 5). After 5 tally marks you will jump to the next rank.

Deranking System
Performance: As mentioned above, your KDR has a great impact on your ranking. When your KDR goes down and / or you perform below your average, your rank will go down. How much it goes down by depends entirely on how poorly you performed. Don't look surprised when you lose a few tally marks at a time.

Time: When you don't play Zombies mode for a 24 period you will start losing your ranking. The rate at which you lose your ranking is 1 tally mark per 24 hour period. It is possible to lose your main ranking & tally marks.

For example: Say your current rank is the Shield with Skull and 4 tally marks. If you go don't play the Zombies mode for 24 hours, you will drop down to Shield with Skull and 3 tally marks. If you don't play for another 4 days, you will only drop down to the Skull with Shield and 0 tally marks. You won't drop down to the Shield with the Crossing Bones.

The ranking system is updated at 12 AM GMT (7 PM EST). This is the exact time you will lose a tally mark if you haven't played for 24 hours.

Updated [12/20/12]: You CAN loose your main rank if you loose all your tally marks. (Thanks Jake)

Official Thread: You must login or register to view this content.

I Dont get why people say if you dont play for 24hours your ranks goes down ive been at blue eyes tally 5 and not played for over two weeks i go back zombies im the same rank so i dont think that is true
12-20-2012, 08:12 PM #10
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Damn! Nice thread man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo