Post: Black Ops 2 Zombies - Die Rise Locations Of The (2 Nav Cards!)
01-30-2013, 11:01 PM #1
RnL
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please Enjoy Guys!
01-31-2013, 03:29 AM #2
a22shady
Pokemon Trainer
thats not 2 nav cards your picking up the same one u put down....
Last edited by a22shady ; 01-31-2013 at 12:12 PM.
01-31-2013, 06:51 AM #3
zackandjon
I am error
Originally posted by a22shady View Post
thats not 2 nav cars your picking up the same dam one u put down....

Yep Second that! He forgot to read the other post about how the Nav Card from Tranzit goes into the Nav Table at Die Rise...
I suspect the order will go as such...
1. Tranzit Card to Die Rise
2. Die Rise Card to Next
3. And so on till the last installment
4. The Card from the last one will go into Tranzit therefore forming a super Tranzit???

The only quam I have with this "Theory" is that Nuketown doesn't fit... Although the Barrier sound from the TV on Tranzit makes me think that it unlocks something in Nuketown... The Only Reason is that Nuketown and Tranzit were released together to begin with and in Nuketown you Clearly Hear the Bus.
Last edited by zackandjon ; 01-31-2013 at 06:56 AM.
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM #4
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zackandjon View Post
Yep Second that! He forgot to read the other post about how the Nav Card from Tranzit goes into the Nav Table at Die Rise...
I suspect the order will go as such...
1. Tranzit Card to Die Rise
2. Die Rise Card to Next
3. And so on till the last installment
4. The Card from the last one will go into Tranzit therefore forming a super Tranzit???

The only quam I have with this "Theory" is that Nuketown doesn't fit... Although the Barrier sound from the TV on Tranzit makes me think that it unlocks something in Nuketown... The Only Reason is that Nuketown and Tranzit were released together to begin with and in Nuketown you Clearly Hear the Bus.

Tbh i think that is going to take too long ,there has to be a way to go back to tranzit from die rick tise now.Waiting for all the dlc to come out to do this would look like a waste of feature to me.Why? since after 2-3 month another cod game will come out and people will be busy on that ( although i think i will stick to bo2 b/c i really love it)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo