11-01-2012, 04:00 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 1 simple question. Why does everyone believe the new call of duty games will be amazing when we all know it will be crap and yet we all still want to believe it will be good? i mean cmon whens the last time a good cod came out that had minimal complaining? i mean you buy the game and just complain i know thats how people are but seriously if you dnt like it dnt buy and complain. WHY DO WE ALWAYS TRY TO BELIEVE IN SOMTHING WE KNOW IS FALSE AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN?
Last edited by Toke ; 11-01-2012 at 07:30 PM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

ICS Vortex

The following 4 users groaned at Toke for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade, suhel, T RAW
11-01-2012, 04:06 AM #2
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
I have 1 simple question. Why does everyone believe the new call of duty games will be amazing when we all know it will be crap and yet we all still want to believe it will be good? i mean cmon whens the last time a good cod came out that had minimal complaining? i mean you buy the game and just complain i know thats how people are but seriously if you dnt like it dnt buy and complain. WHY DO WE ALWAYS TRY TO BELIEVE IN SOMTHING WE KNOW IS FALSE AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN?

your telling me your opinion and have a question to start your opinion :confused:
11-01-2012, 04:08 AM #3
HowieDoIt
One Love
it might be terrible or it might be amazing, we wont know till it comes out, and i will play it whether it sucks or not
11-01-2012, 04:11 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
i have a question at the beginning and end. i want answered stare dat logic pimpfwan dat logic.
11-01-2012, 05:20 AM #5
BECAUSE WE ARE FOOLS, BRAINWASHED INTO ACTIVISION'S MONEY MAKING SCHEME.

/caps
11-01-2012, 05:25 AM #6
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
a new call of duty is great because you always know the latest is shit so a new 1 is always good. Also i think the fact that we have so many players on call of duty now and consoles to play it on its all down to its amazing in some ways and worse in other ways. Every call of duty looks good a what not but when you get annoyed and how you annoyed is why the game is shit from your point of view. Also sometime its not the games fault but the players fault or players your playing online with can make the game shit. But black ops2 seems the real deal
11-01-2012, 10:45 AM #7
suhel
Little One
I liked all the cod tbh all were great for me
11-01-2012, 12:40 PM #8
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
it will be enough until GTAV comes out :happyguy:

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Toke
11-01-2012, 12:42 PM #9
well i hate the ones infinity ward makes.... i love the treyarch ones and thats not including zombies, zombies are the best thing ever... i really hope though they didnt try WAY to hard on the maps like they did moon and shangri-la they were horrible

The following user thanked Eddie Vedder for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM #10
T RAW
Gym leader
If you bitching about a new video game take your ass to halo 4 NUFF said!! Pointless thread you didn't even stay your opinion clearly ! 😉

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo