11-11-2012, 12:47 PM #1
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been playing BO2 since yesterday and I can honestly say the UAV spam is fucking annoying. Ghost is unlocked at level 55 and counter-UAV is at level 33 I think. It basically means you're always on the UAV unless you have someone shooting them down. This makes it even harder because people start camping when they know people are coming.

/Rage

The following 7 users say thank you to ShAdoW_RiDa for this useful post:

atifI0, bmxrcodol04, BushyBu, Cryptic, Porter_Justice, Rath, Xion7200
11-11-2012, 01:10 PM #2
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Ghost isnt unlocked until level 55 :O For the first couple of days people will be using UAV to just get points and while they're getting used to the game. When they're used to it they will move to more lethal killstreaks

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

Cryptic
11-11-2012, 01:23 PM #3
Well everyone is low leveled and thats one of the few things unlocked. Give it a couple of days
11-11-2012, 03:28 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
Yes ghost is level 55 but you are forgetting you can take through any 2 items when you prestige, so this means the first 1-55 is completely even and the same. After that you may choose to take ghost with you and have it at level 1 next prestige, giving you an advantage.

The following 2 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, warman_94
11-11-2012, 03:29 PM #5
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Spam them UAV's im trying to get my smaw gold bitches! Happy
11-11-2012, 03:32 PM #6
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
None of the default classes have Ghost? I'm referring to the premade classes.

Yeah I just question the common sense of most players. At least 3-4 guys on every team use UAV but it's not like more than 3 players use Ghost anyway. People care about counters and balance only when it makes the game harder for them.

They shouldn't have made Ghost so high. I mean you actually have to move anyway. Luckily UAV spam can't be as bad it was in MW3.
11-11-2012, 04:09 PM #7
choclate393
Do a barrel roll!
ghost unlock at level 55?!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The following 2 users say thank you to choclate393 for this useful post:

ixPxIxNx0xYxi, Leftwinger
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
And.........called it!!!!
If you did not work out this would happen you're retarded or silly. Level gate it at a high level also quite silly and forcing people to prestige. Bad game design

Things to take from this don't listen to the COD crowd on game design.
When I talk about game design maybe you should listen and take on board my ideas.

Originally posted by RiDa View Post
I've been playing BO2 since yesterday and I can honestly say the UAV spam is fucking annoying. Ghost is unlocked at level 55 and counter-UAV is at level 33 I think. It basically means you're always on the UAV unless you have someone shooting them down. This makes it even harder because people start camping when they know people are coming.

/Rage

Radar + UAV = powerful
In a game where postion is key it more powerful only bad players fail to understand this. Trust me ghost and other perks which hides you annoys me. But nerfing it how they done only made the problem worse.
Nerfing the radar along with the time UAVs and counters keeps in the air would fix the problem.

As to how to nerf the radar make it not 100% pin point the location along with delayed or remove the map from it bit like halo style.

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Yes ghost is level 55 but you are forgetting you can take through any 2 items when you prestige, so this means the first 1-55 is completely even and the same. After that you may choose to take ghost with you and have it at level 1 next prestige, giving you an advantage.

That is pretty bad game design.....
Oh looks like ghost is one item along with the most OP AR in the game.
How easy are UAVs to take down with a gun ?

Originally posted by Justice View Post
None of the default classes have Ghost? I'm referring to the premade classes.

Yeah I just question the common sense of most players. At least 3-4 guys on every team use UAV but it's not like more than 3 players use Ghost anyway. People care about counters and balance only when it makes the game harder for them.

They shouldn't have made Ghost so high. I mean you actually have to move anyway. Luckily UAV spam can't be as bad it was in MW3.

SMG class has ghost on it.
Should have done my idea........

Nerf the radar and UAV length. Also need to nerf counter UAVs too.
Never been a fan of hard counters or level gated unlocks

Also hard counters don't work Winky Winky
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 11-11-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM #9
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
And.........called it!

SMG class has ghost on it.
Should have done my idea........

Nerf the radar and UAV length. Also need to nerf counter UAVs too.
Never been a fan of hard counters or level gated unlocks

Also hard counters don't work Winky Winky

You have mentioned nerfing UAV and removing stealth perks a while ago. I agreed then and now. I do think Snipers should be able to properly snipe if they want with no penalty though.

You are one of very intelligent folks here. COD players have a sense of entitlement and are selfish in nature.

They use UAVs and portable radars and in MW3 had "Support runners" yet talk about Assassin.

COD players attach "camper" or "overpowered" to things they don't like or have trouble with. Good example is technically you could camp with a UAV up and Ghost might be the counter to flanking that.

They paint Ghost being level 55 as some triumph over campers when the reality is they feel entitled to see everyone regardless of how UAV is the easiet killstreak in every COD game.

Ghost forces you to move now which should be good enough.

3arc made Ghost less powerful for "campers" already. Like I always say using UAV isn't any less nooby than Ghost anyway.

I do like the idea of taking two things to next prestige.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 11-11-2012 at 07:06 PM.
11-11-2012, 09:21 PM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
core is pretty much a constant uav anyways i dont see the point in having ghost right at the end maybe half way or so, its annoying but manageable still

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo