11-15-2012, 07:14 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to make a thread discussing how people feel about Dead Silence and Awareness but first let me do this...

I always feel biggest difference between decent COD players and bad COD players is common sense above all. Now however, I question the common sense and comprehension level of some of us here at NGU.

1. You have the intelligence to hack or mod but can't understand a ban in BO1 doesn't carry over to BO2?

2. Calling Activision support line is about as pointless and desperate as calling Facebook support line if their website is down.
They know the issue and won't give you an exact time for a fix.

3. I am pissed because I waited in(an hour but still) and I want to play and I understand everyone's anger. However it's obvious server issues are the problem. So being angry is fine and warranted but it's not like support can give us an exact solution or time because the solution lies in their hands.

4. Blaming Sony or Microsoft is like blaming your cable company when Netflix is down. Especially if other people are experiencing same Netflix issues and Netflix acknowledges the issues.

5. NO ONE IS BANNED. I understand anger, this thread is partly based off anger dealing with freezing and annoyance from 8+ threads with all these ban related conspiracy threads.

So keep using Google and hope these bastards fix their issues. Until then use some common sense. You're just giving Activision support something to laugh at. A patch or something is all we can hope for.

So...Awareness unlocked for anyone yet? My teammates walk like they're stomping but enemies walk like kittens :(

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Maybe I should just do like the other non idiotic, paranoid users here and laugh silently at the idiocy running rampant through this section.

This an example of what a ban would look like:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 11-15-2012 at 05:35 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

AdonSG, atifI0, Dank, DEREKTROTTER, ePic_3.o, IIFusiionsII, lfclegend321, Millz, Mocro Lmfao, Modus, Nifty., RaspberryIce, Swifter, xd366, xSoulEdge, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
11-15-2012, 08:11 PM #2
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Just gutted about dxp tomorrow tbh. Us who pre-ordered it are more likely missing it :(
11-15-2012, 09:41 PM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I just got on it is working fine.
11-15-2012, 09:48 PM #4
Dead Silence + Awareness works very well. I was playing some S&Awesome face with the setup, and I could hear enemy footsteps and soundwhore pretty well.

The following user thanked Stone for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
11-15-2012, 10:08 PM #5
Computer.
Little One
The game wasn't even down for that long.
11-15-2012, 10:15 PM #6
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by The
Just gutted about dxp tomorrow tbh. Us who pre-ordered it are more likely missing it :(

u on about the nuketown DLC code?
try it again, but from the ps3 main menu > account management > redeem code

it took mine first go

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

REBUGFirmware
11-15-2012, 10:35 PM #7
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
u on about the nuketown DLC code?
try it again, but from the ps3 main menu > account management > redeem code

it took mine first go
Na I mean like it's dxp this weekend for those who pre-ordered it. My code worked but I'll miss dxp cos of the servers.
11-15-2012, 10:43 PM #8
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I wanted to make a thread discussing how people feel about Dead Silence and Awareness but first let me do this...

I always feel biggest difference between decent COD players and bad COD players is common sense above all. Now however, I question the common sense and comprehension level of some of us here at NGU.

1. You have the intelligence to hack or mod but can't understand a ban in BO1 doesn't carry over to BO2?

2. Calling Activision support line is about as pointless and desperate as calling Facebook support line if their website is down.
They know the issue and won't give you an exact time for a fix.

3. I am pissed because I waited in(an hour but still) and I want to play and I understand everyone's anger. However it's obvious server issues are the problem. So being angry is fine and warranted but it's not like support can give us an exact solution or time because the solution lies in their hands.

4. Blaming Sony or Microsoft is like blaming your cable company when Netflix is down. Especially if other people are experiencing same Netflix issues and Netflix acknowledges the issues.

5. NO ONE IS BANNED. I understand anger, this thread is partly based off anger dealing with freezing and annoyance from 8+ threads with all these ban related conspiracy threads.

So keep using Google and hope these bastards fix their issues. Until then use some common sense. You're just giving Activision support something to laugh at. A patch or something is all we can hope for.

So...Awareness unlocked for anyone yet? My teammates walk like they're stomping but enemies walk like kittens :(

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Maybe I should just do like the other non idiotic, paranoid users here and laugh silently at the idiocy running rampant through this section.

This an example of what a ban would look like:

I like this & I know & agree with everything you've said/typed.

..."idiocy running rampant through this section." Lol 1 name/user that comes to mind -> "RawDog2002" *facepalm* *SIGH* ...brainwashed he is/was i think by his "modder friends"

Can you believe he even posted in the COD.com forums same BS he kept posting here, going on about his nonesense banned theory ↓
Last edited by Swifter ; 11-16-2012 at 12:21 AM.
11-15-2012, 10:55 PM #9
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Justice View Post

I might be reading this wrong but, the people that were permanently banned on BOps 1, are they permanently banned on BOps 2 as well? I'm sorry for misreading this if I did. I just want to know.
11-15-2012, 11:53 PM #10
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by The
Na I mean like it's dxp this weekend for those who pre-ordered it. My code worked but I'll miss dxp cos of the servers.

oh, the servers have been fine for me all night
should be stable by weekend

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo