02-07-2013, 03:25 AM #1
CHEATLN
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im liking the small maps the most cause im mostly alway QS what do you think? Happy
02-07-2013, 03:38 AM #2
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
I like small maps too, since i don't have to run like a retard the entire game just to kill someone.
02-07-2013, 03:47 AM #3
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
They are okay. But the spawns are pretty bad. Alot of spawn campers in this game. It pisses me off.

The following 3 users say thank you to -DirtySeX- for this useful post:

HomelandSec, Darth Saul, Rath
02-07-2013, 03:15 PM #4
HomelandSec
League Champion
The small maps is what I like(close combat kills), I wish they added a new version of firing range.

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

Andros
02-07-2013, 08:38 PM #5
Andros
Body Language Expert
I like most of the maps, the only one I refuse to play is Carrier.

Also, Turbine bores me but I don't skip it.
02-07-2013, 09:24 PM #6
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Rob
They are okay. But the spawns are pretty bad. Alot of spawn campers in this game. It pisses me off.

That is such an understatement lol. I had such a bad run in with this last night and honestly I would have thought there was going to be no spawn camping because it was an objective based game mode... nope I was entirely wrong. The other team decided to lose the game just to spawn camp.
02-07-2013, 09:51 PM #7
divybc
Former Staff
I really like all the maps on this game but there is 1 exception and that is Turbine. I hate it its disgusting... Just full of corners and its just way too big.
02-07-2013, 11:50 PM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I hated them at first but they are ok. They have plenty of flank areas but it's pretty clear the maps and score system favors faster pacing. Previous COD like MW2 especially you could get 30+ kills literally shooting tubes across maps. The game rewards good players without rewarding bad players like MW3 did and the maps help reinforce that. If you're going to be an effective rushing you need to know map areas and know spawns flip often. To be an EFFECTIVE camper ie more than UAV or Care Package you have to have MEGA camping skills because people can get into camp spots usually from 3 different directions and things like C4, nades and EMP grenades help deter stationary play as well. So although the maps aren't as good as BO1 or MW3 probably they at least help those who play the way the community tries to force everyone to play which is moving around and/or being objective.

Originally posted by Rob
They are ok. the spawns are pretty bad. Alot of spawn campers in this game. It pisses me off.

The maps being small, Ghost nerfs and clusterfuck spawns actually make it easier to rush and counter camping. Coincidently the majority of the bitching this COD receives(outside of lag) is how "overpowered" SMGs and Shotguns aka rushing weapons are. Catch 22 these developers have:

a.) Have big maps where Snipers, LMGs and Assault Rifles can flourish at the risk of having more camping and/or spawn trap spots that people will moan about.

b.) Have smaller maps that are generous to SMGs, Shotguns, secondary weapons amd quick scopers and risk people moaning that those guns are overpowered and spawns are unpredictable and bad. Although FFA spawns are atrocious.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 02-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.
02-08-2013, 02:22 AM #9
Masta X
Do a barrel roll!
i like the maps in ops2... but i am really looking forward to the new ones coming for the ps3. Aftermath and Turbine really not my cup of tea but the rest of them I could deal with.
02-08-2013, 02:35 AM #10
Kif
Kush Friendly
I love small maps, just rush the shit out of everyone, good shit.

The following user thanked Kif for this useful post:

Porter_Justice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo