02-08-2013, 01:36 AM #1
BigFudge
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, not sure if this is in the right section or not but I was just wondering how do I get my elgato to pick up lobby chat? It picks up the game sound no problem but doesn't pick up anything that comes out of the mic :/ does anyone know how to fix this? My set up is an optical cable going from my dvd player into the xbox I plug my turtle beach into that then connect the controller. I have tried removing the optical cable and plugging the turtle beach into the tv to see if the elgato picks up mic chat but once again it doesn't :'( it is like this with every game not just cod as soon as I plug my mic into the control it does not pick up any mic chat.

Thanks for the help in advance.
02-08-2013, 01:56 AM #2
Masta X
Do a barrel roll!
for a minute i though "pick up" like trying to pick up on a gamer chick lol
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM #3
Originally posted by BigFudge View Post
Hey, not sure if this is in the right section or not but I was just wondering how do I get my elgato to pick up lobby chat? It picks up the game sound no problem but doesn't pick up anything that comes out of the mic :/ does anyone know how to fix this? My set up is an optical cable going from my dvd player into the xbox I plug my turtle beach into that then connect the controller. I have tried removing the optical cable and plugging the turtle beach into the tv to see if the elgato picks up mic chat but once again it doesn't :'( it is like this with every game not just cod as soon as I plug my mic into the control it does not pick up any mic chat.

I think u need to change audio output to normal on Audio device settings? I think that would elgato pick up chat volumes.
02-08-2013, 04:37 PM #4
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by BigFudge View Post
Hey, not sure if this is in the right section or not but I was just wondering how do I get my elgato to pick up lobby chat? It picks up the game sound no problem but doesn't pick up anything that comes out of the mic :/ does anyone know how to fix this? My set up is an optical cable going from my dvd player into the xbox I plug my turtle beach into that then connect the controller. I have tried removing the optical cable and plugging the turtle beach into the tv to see if the elgato picks up mic chat but once again it doesn't :'( it is like this with every game not just cod as soon as I plug my mic into the control it does not pick up any mic chat.

Press the Xbox button in game and go to Settings and then Audio (I think) and then allow the Voice chat to go through both the TV and the Headset. That should fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo