Post: How many times have you been flooded in league play?
04-04-2013, 01:48 AM #1
Jango
I love my kitteh
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This flooding bs is getting ridiculous. I have been getting flooded a ridiculous amount of times lately. I have been flooded 3 times today. How about you? (This is ps3. I am not sure if it happens on Xbox).
04-04-2013, 01:52 AM #2
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Jango View Post
This flooding bs is getting ridiculous. I have been getting flooded a ridiculous amount of times lately. I have been flooded 3 times today. How about you? (This is ps3. I am not sure if it happens on Xbox).

I play it on ps3 a bit never been flooded..yet anyways.
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM #3
I've Been Flooded 7 Times Once On A 28 Win Streak...
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
I play it on ps3 a bit never been flooded..yet anyways.

You are very lucky. But it seems like it is getting worse and worse each season.
04-04-2013, 03:17 AM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
You are very lucky. But it seems like it is getting worse and worse each season.

You should try get their skype after and say you want to see that was cool. And then resolve their ip and report them to their isp, they will be banned, people who flood to win games are pussies
04-04-2013, 04:40 AM #6
Guzman
Versace Versace
I have every single time i play on league play, I do so bad in the games that they place me in fucking Iron, and back when no one played League Play i got put in Platinum after my 5 games, but now i can even get placed in Bronze cause i keep losing because of my lag.
This flooding bs is getting ridiculous. I have been getting flooded a ridiculous amount of times lately. I have been flooded 3 times today. How about you? (This is ps3. I am not sure if it happens on Xbox).
04-04-2013, 04:58 AM #7

Every game all the time
04-04-2013, 07:12 AM #8
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
How do they flood you
04-04-2013, 07:46 AM #9
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
3 times
04-04-2013, 08:38 AM #10
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Thrillz View Post
How do they flood you

Scan for your IP using a program called "Cain and Abel" once they have your IP all they have to do it place it in a booter and that's it. Quite said if you ask me, just to win a game...

Numbers really matter to some people on Call of Duty.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo