06-12-2013, 09:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Mafia is now recruiting. Message me on Xbox if you're interested, or post below.
GT - Brett Belanger or you can message the Co-Leader. GT - xRAVENx55

Information on the clan:

What it's about:
Most clans or for that matter all clans go one way or the other, there either competitive or casual. Large or small. There's no actual clan all about everything. Giving every player leadership, and that's, to an extent, the point of this clan.

In the mafia world there's always multiple families that make up the mafia and it's the same way for this clan. It's going to be like the United States. It's got a central set of rules. And there's 50 states each state has it's own set of rules.

When you join, you will have the ability to create your own family, almost like a mini clan inside the main clan. Like a platoon in the military. Anyone can create a name if their choice. A set rules of who is allowed to join, and can decide what their family will be about. Competitive, casual, etc.
the purpose of the mafia is to keep a variety of players in one community. When clan wide events come, all families are invited. When a mafia GB team is formed, the selection for the team will be family wide, allowing those who aren't in the same GB team to create their own. Or carry on as usual. This will be a large community.

Rules for entry:
Any member who is in the mafia must pass this trial stage, and they will be placed in a general family for those who aren't good enough to be places in a different family (as I said, each family has it's own guidelines)

The Red Family: Basic family for those who make it.
Mic: must have one, unless it's broken and/or you plan to get a mic
K/Sad Awesome 1.00 it's not alot to ask. Any average player can pass this easily.
No cheating: I don't like cheaters. Be good legit, no aimbots, hacking, etc.

If you pass those, you are immediately entered into the Red Family. If you wish to create your own Family at that point, I am to be contacted first. And you need approval.

With this said, ill have a website up and running hopefully soon.

Also, I am looking for a co-leader. Someone who has time on their hands like me :P and would be interested in helping this clan succeed. You must have leadership skills and be active on the website.

Current members/families:

The Red Family:

Don: Brett Belanger
Members:
xRAVENx55

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Cyphrate ; 06-14-2013 at 07:46 PM.
06-14-2013, 07:44 PM #2
Bump with update. We now have a co-leader. Anyone can join, anyone can have a place in a family.

If you are interested, post below, or message one of us on XBL.

GTs:
Brett Belanger <--- My gamertag
xRAVENx55 <--- Co-Leaders gamertag

Thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo