09-25-2014, 12:20 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 09-25-2014 at 12:45 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

One, A1, BeeMovie, BeLohNoy, Boliberrys, canadiancaper, DexTeamModding, Eddie Mac, EternalHabit, Franky, Gay For Satan, Geo, Miyata, Murderlikedj, Nana, John, Pure NV, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SyGnUs, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, Worst, xePixTvx, YouViolateMe, ZeiiKeN
09-25-2014, 12:23 AM #2
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
p
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

I Totally Agree With You Jarniboi Smile

The following user thanked A1 for this useful post:

TheJaRniBoi
09-25-2014, 12:30 AM #3
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Yeah GSC is easy to understand.
09-25-2014, 12:31 AM #4
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle

Maybe this will get people to start making new things. Here is a tutorial from IVI40A3Fusionz :

You must login or register to view this content.

It was for COD4, but it can still be applied here.
Last edited by SyGnUs ; 09-25-2014 at 12:38 AM.
09-25-2014, 12:33 AM #5
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
So what?
If people can't understand how to make menu's, they have to ask..
Honestly i don't get your post at all Sal
For some things you are right.. but atleast they don't write the same thing in every line of a conversation. ( lol ) .
No hate, everyone can say what they think.
Peace.
09-25-2014, 12:41 AM #6
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by zBlazeModding View Post
So what?
If people can't understand how to make menu's, they have to ask..
Honestly i don't get your post at all Sal
For some things you are right.. but atleast they don't write the same thing in every line of a conversation. ( lol ) .
No hate, everyone can say what they think.
Peace.

Well there are plenty of tutorials but some people just want stuff handed to them, I started off as a noob not knowing a single thing about gsc and once I started to play around with it i started to understand to create my own mods.

Infact in MW2 i concentrated on creating my own streaks, stabilizing my menu and create game modes.

I don't want the BO2 section to end up just like the MW2 section with flooded menus edit all the same and the constant begging of mods being created. From what I see its going in the same directions as MW2.
09-25-2014, 12:44 AM #7
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
This is me being creative in MW2:

The following 3 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

One, Blaze Modding, SyGnUs
09-25-2014, 12:47 AM #8
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
It'll get worse Tustin
09-25-2014, 12:49 AM #9
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Well there are plenty of tutorials but some people just want stuff handed to them, I started off as a noob not knowing a single thing about gsc and once I started to play around with it i started to understand to create my own mods.

Infact in MW2 i concentrated on creating my own streaks, stabilizing my menu and create game modes.

I don't want the BO2 section to end up just like the MW2 section with flooded menus edit all the same and the constant begging of mods being created. From what I see its going in the same directions as MW2.

With this, i agree.
I don't want to be rude, ( imho, even if i'm nothing ) moderators should make new rule's or just do something about this.
I know we can't ban them just because they post edits on edits of menu's..
Is the GSC menu encryptable to avoid stealing all the base / codes? Then just encrypt it, and delete all the base menu's to stop kids making sh*t edits (=
Sorry for my bad english and if i didn't explained good, but i'm Italian, it's not easy for me to talk perfectly.
09-25-2014, 12:50 AM #10
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
It'll get worse Tustin

i would showcase some of the stuff i've been working on but my ps3 has gone for repairs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo