09-25-2014, 12:20 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 09-25-2014 at 12:45 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

One, A1, BeeMovie, BeLohNoy, Boliberrys, canadiancaper, DexTeamModding, Eddie Mac, EternalHabit, Franky, Gay For Satan, Geo, Miyata, Murderlikedj, Nana, John, Pure NV, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SyGnUs, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, Worst, xePixTvx, YouViolateMe, ZeiiKeN
09-25-2014, 12:54 AM #11
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
i would showcase some of the stuff i've been working on but my ps3 has gone for repairs

Aww that sucks hope to see some cool stuff from you i loved your patch's and scripts back in mw2 :p
09-25-2014, 12:59 AM #12
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

Could you add me on skype? Need to ask you something about .gsc and need some help with it.
09-25-2014, 01:04 AM #13
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
Aww that sucks hope to see some cool stuff from you i loved your patch's and scripts back in mw2 :p

thanks man, once my ps3 its repaired i'm gonna carry on modding still got alot of stuff to make
09-25-2014, 03:39 AM #14
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by zBlazeModding View Post
With this, i agree.
I don't want to be rude, ( imho, even if i'm nothing ) moderators should make new rule's or just do something about this.
I know we can't ban them just because they post edits on edits of menu's..
Is the GSC menu encryptable to avoid stealing all the base / codes? Then just encrypt it, and delete all the base menu's to stop kids making sh*t edits (=
Sorry for my bad english and if i didn't explained good, but i'm Italian, it's not easy for me to talk perfectly.

You can't encrypt it because the game couldn't read it then. But people could post their compiled gscs instead of just plain text and that would prevent them from being easily edited.

The following 5 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

Blaze Modding, Boliberrys, PS3 ITA DEX <3, Sync
09-25-2014, 05:37 AM #15
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
You can't encrypt it because the game couldn't read it then. But people could post their compiled gscs instead of just plain text and that would prevent them from being easily edited.

Wow, just got quoted from TheFallen Enzo <3
And yeah, i'm not practice with this stuff, but thats what i meant.
09-25-2014, 05:41 AM #16
Originally posted by zBlazeModding View Post
With this, i agree.
I don't want to be rude, ( imho, even if i'm nothing ) moderators should make new rule's or just do something about this.
I know we can't ban them just because they post edits on edits of menu's..
Is the GSC menu encryptable to avoid stealing all the base / codes? Then just encrypt it, and delete all the base menu's to stop kids making sh*t edits (=
Sorry for my bad english and if i didn't explained good, but i'm Italian, it's not easy for me to talk perfectly.

It is possible, I can easily make something so it can encrypt the .txt file Winky Winky

Originally posted by TheFallen View Post

It is possible, you just have to mess around a bit. If I get enough support, I'll make it.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Boliberrys
09-25-2014, 12:14 PM #17
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
It is possible, I can easily make something so it can encrypt the .txt file Winky Winky

It is possible, you just have to mess around a bit. If I get enough support, I'll make it.

The only way I could see that is if you encrypt the text files and have a loader decrypt and inject them. Otherwise you would have to mess with the compiler in the executable which good luck haha. Unless I'm missing something those are the only 2 options I can think of off the top of my head.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

MLxM, John
09-25-2014, 04:29 PM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Completely agree, when I get some decent time on my hands I am going to read through a lot of tutorials on GSC, not to make my own creation / menu but to play around with it, looks like great fun :p
09-29-2014, 02:43 AM #19
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Back when MW2 was modded...

not a rant, but the truth. inspired me to post my original code.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo