03-27-2015, 01:43 AM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Black Ops 2?

1-I hate it
2-Pointless game
3-Stupid game
4-Boring
5-Meh...
6-Guns look cool...
7-A bit fun
8-Good
9-Awesome
10-Love it

I rate it 8/10
07-11-2015, 12:39 PM #20
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Black Ops 2?

1-I hate it
2-Pointless game
3-Stupid game
4-Boring
5-Meh...
6-Guns look cool...
7-A bit fun
8-Good
9-Awesome
10-Love it

I rate it 8/10

i rate it around an 8, i personally think that Black Ops 2 was by far the best call of duty. But there could of been a few things they could of worked on a bit more.
08-26-2015, 10:14 PM #21
dazemerson1972
Do a barrel roll!
10/10 gotta be the best cod for modding - with sharks zombieland for an added bonus, just like to thank the NGU community for all the rtm's , mod menus , antibans and eboots etc etc, I just brought elite because I wanted to give back to this community that has been so helpful and has given me a lot of fun in the last few years - THANKYOU TO EVERYBODY
08-27-2015, 11:16 AM #22
mitch1887
Save Point
9, bo1 was the best <3
08-27-2015, 03:55 PM #23
10/10 Incredible game , have about 1100 hours invested just in the multiplayer . Better than AW and Ghosts imo and it seems like many agree. Just look at the player count on a last gen game from almost 3 years ago... I miss the days of my clan and elite and all the hours spent playing mike myers. Online gaming was so new to me and it was an awesome time. Also Vanoss Gaming's videos were pretty cool back then.
Last edited by eljosco99 ; 08-27-2015 at 04:03 PM.
09-11-2015, 04:55 PM #24
8. One of the few cods I went back and played quite a bit after the next one was out
04-26-2016, 06:55 AM #25
69YB
Grunt
9/10 but I miss it now. Black ops 3 is fun but not same because now it's like Advance Warfare. Black ops 2 isn't that fun anymore because everyone is booting everyone just because they can.
04-26-2016, 07:34 AM #26
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by 69YB View Post
9/10 but I miss it now. Black ops 3 is fun but not same because now it's like Advance Warfare. Black ops 2 isn't that fun anymore because everyone is booting everyone just because they can.

haven't played BO2 in a while... how are people booting people?...just curious...
04-26-2016, 07:42 AM #27
69YB
Grunt
Originally posted by Letum View Post
haven't played BO2 in a while... how are people booting people?...just curious...

Last week I was playing and almost every game I played some "cool kid" hit the host every time so it will just say lost connection to host and take everyone in that game back to a pre game Lobby. I left and found a new one and it happened again. It wasn't my internet either it because everyone that was in the pre game lobby I can still hear on the mic
04-26-2016, 08:19 AM #28
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by 69YB View Post
Last week I was playing and almost every game I played some "cool kid" hit the host every time so it will just say lost connection to host and take everyone in that game back to a pre game Lobby. I left and found a new one and it happened again. It wasn't my internet either it because everyone that was in the pre game lobby I can still hear on the mic

That doesnt sound like someone intentionally booting ppl.It actually sounds like one of 3 things:

1.) bad server connection for some reason.

2.) Host intentionally leaving the lobby.

3.) Modder or hacker in the lobby. What you have to understand, is usually when there is a modder in the lobby in BO2, the game will lag pretty bad for everyone else in the lobby to begin with, to the point that ppl lose connection to them, the hacker's connection since they are host. Or, if a hacker tries to run too many mods at once the server will crash. For example, BO2 and other CODs have things called entities. The entities if I understand it correctly, are objects in the game, ie weapons, care packages, characters, etc. the lobby can only handle so many entities. The more entities, the slower the game will run until it ultimately cant run and will crash. On anyone who isnt the modder's end, it will just kick the entire lobby back to the game lobby screen, pick a new host, and start over. On the modder's end, they will get a message that says something along the lines of "too many entites" and give some kind of error code. An inexperienced modder will end up crashing the servers a lot because they try to do too much at once. I myself have modded BO2 for a long time. It used to be my favorite game to play until I started modding GTA 5. For his reason of too many things being attempted at once, I never gave anyone co-host so they could use the menus as well, because they would get mod happy, an crash the server. But to my knowledge, there isn't any tool that boots the entire lobby back to the lobby screen. There are tools too kick individual people, but iin that case, they just get kicked from the lobby.

By the sounds of your description however, it just sounds like something connection -wise to be honest.

The following user thanked Nex_Letum for this useful post:

69YB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo