06-11-2016, 10:59 AM #1
The FlyingAK47
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

I was looking around the forums and noticed lots of people are saying the same thing. I think it's safe to say stay away for now, or if any developers of RTM/eboots can look into this that would be great.

Please post below if you have been noticing the same thing.

The following user thanked The FlyingAK47 for this useful post:

Faze_Hacker
11-17-2016, 03:01 AM #38
thats what you get for modding free Loes
11-17-2016, 09:38 PM #39
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
I have been using paradox with a anti-ban eboot (that i made) for at least three weeks & I've never been banned. I mod atleast three accounts a day & inject gsc's. It is most likely your eboot.
01-09-2017, 12:47 AM #40
Originally posted by The
I have been modding BO2 accounts for free for the past couple weeks and the last 2 days almost every account got banned (Not console, not PSID, but banned from specifically playing BO2)

I was looking around the forums and noticed lots of people are saying the same thing. I think it's safe to say stay away for now, or if any developers of RTM/eboots can look into this that would be great.

Please post below if you have been noticing the same thing.

Could you mod mine for me?
01-09-2017, 04:52 AM #41
Originally posted by BrainMurder10 View Post
I've been having the same issue as you. Every 2 hours exactly I get banned from BO2. I'm using an Anti-Ban EBOOT (' EBOOT) and still getting this annoying thing. I don't use any kind of mods online besides doing a recovery on my account and playing normally as usual, like I always did when I had an OFW PS3 and like I play BO3 on PS4. If you or anyone else have figured out something to get rid of these constant bans, please tell me. I just can't stand having to create another account over and over Sal

Can u mod my acc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo