01-03-2017, 01:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone else the good o'l days where you played bo2 without any modders and it was nice and peaceful

The following user thanked Defined_ for this useful post:

WeHostModdedXP
01-03-2017, 09:24 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Defined
anyone else the good o'l days where you played bo2 without any modders and it was nice and peaceful

Nope, I modded it throughout. Not always was I using the menu but always had force host on. Never was peaceful really as your goal is to kill kill kill

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Defined_
01-04-2017, 06:10 AM #3
Bo2 Don't really have alot of modders anymore.. It just seems like the community is dying..
01-04-2017, 06:11 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hacks View Post
Bo2 Don't really have alot of modders anymore.. It just seems like the community is dying..

lol every 2nd lobby i join has a modder these days

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Defined_, ProdMods
01-04-2017, 06:13 AM #5
Maybe that's just you but like I've found actual legit lobbys most modders play Search or Ground War that's about all the modders I've found I'm more of a hardcore person then playing other game modes but then again that's just me
01-08-2017, 08:17 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
anyone else the good o'l days where you played bo2 without any modders and it was nice and peaceful

Modding or without, it was always fun for me. 1V1Leaderboards always kept me from online, and I found it to be a hobby. So ye.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Defined_
01-11-2017, 07:21 AM #7

But but zombieland prop hunt lava :(

Yeah, I didn't really see any modders around till mid 2014, and even then it was in small doses -- only in multiplayer (rare), and never in zombies. But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Defined_
01-12-2017, 02:04 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff

i agree with what frosty said, Modding only boomed on BO2 in 2015 and 2016 when more and more kids got jailbreaks etc. i miss the old days where a modder was a rare site, and they got some sort of respect and stuff, now days u see a modder and the first thing that crosses most peoples minds is to doss them.

Bo2 is full of little Flexing 12vies that think they are untouchable because they have a jailbreak they barely know how to use, a free IP puller and a shitty stresser that they bought with their mums credit card. And a whole lotta attitude cos everyone thinks they are hot shit when they are 12.

The following 5 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

Adzkii, BaumHF1, BulletProof3160, Defined_, TotallyNoMods
01-16-2017, 06:53 PM #9
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
agreed
02-21-2017, 01:32 AM #10
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i agree with what frosty said, Modding only boomed on BO2 in 2015 and 2016 when more and more kids got jailbreaks etc. i miss the old days where a modder was a rare site, and they got some sort of respect and stuff, now days u see a modder and the first thing that crosses most peoples minds is to doss them.

Bo2 is full of little Flexing 12vies that think they are untouchable because they have a jailbreak they barely know how to use, a free IP puller and a shitty stresser that they bought with their mums credit card. And a whole lotta attitude cos everyone thinks they are hot shit when they are 12.

Accurate af this is why I try to stay away from bo2 public lobbies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo