05-07-2017, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); someone know why when i lunch my Black Ops 2 i constantly have a Black Screen? i never get bo2 working on PS3 yet cuz everytime i'm trying to lunch it i got a black screen and i try many way but still not working and my account can't be ban cuz it's a new one and i never play bo2 on my PS3.. some1 can help me with that?
05-15-2017, 10:09 PM #2
Launch* Sorry. Anyway a black screen may be due to a bad EBOOT, try using a different eboot either for multiplayer or zombies.
08-28-2017, 03:46 AM #3
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
I use to get this screen sometimes
09-06-2017, 12:25 PM #4
pspsp
Last edited by Cbuf_AddText ; 09-06-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: my post duplicated
09-06-2017, 12:27 PM #5
Originally posted by usapp
I'm getting the same although I'm using an ofw PS3 strange

Originally posted by iProgeny View Post
someone know why when i lunch my Black Ops 2 i constantly have a Black Screen? i never get bo2 working on PS3 yet cuz everytime i'm trying to lunch it i got a black screen and i try many way but still not working and my account can't be ban cuz it's a new one and i never play bo2 on my PS3.. some1 can help me with that?

It's probably due to your Black ops 2 disc one of my discs constantly blackscreen me

The following user thanked Cbuf_AddText for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
09-06-2017, 04:54 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
someone know why when i lunch my Black Ops 2 i constantly have a Black Screen? i never get bo2 working on PS3 yet cuz everytime i'm trying to lunch it i got a black screen and i try many way but still not working and my account can't be ban cuz it's a new one and i never play bo2 on my PS3.. some1 can help me with that?

Did you copy the game from disc to hdd or you are using the torrent version?
09-09-2017, 01:30 AM #7
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter

Have you tried uninstalling the game data utility and updating again? Also if you are on CFW, its the eboot
09-09-2017, 09:34 PM #8

Im having kinda the same problem (its not a black screen its a straight up freeze), when i go on online multiplayer on bo2 i freeze. Im on OFW an the strange thing is that it happens on only one of my accounts, I tried switching to an other acc and it works perfectly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo