10-14-2017, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so basically this c#nt who is a complete d1ckhead thought that I took credit for something I didn't do so he got an external source to give a Discord invite to him and my friends server and saw an image of what he accused me of taking credit that wasn't posted by me so he decided to make me prestige 37745 and level 1 in BO2 unable to reset stats and level up so i'm basically locked from playing so all i'm asking is if anyone has an RGH/JTAG I've heard that you can remotely change stats so if you're willing to do so could you Reset my stats to Prestige 3 level 55 (what I was originally) I know this sounds like begging but that would mean the world to me also I would do this if I had an RGH but though I don't mod xbox I can't

I hope someone can understand.

You must login or register to view this content.

Solved thx to iDeity

Thank You,Konex
Last edited by KonexMatrixModz ; 10-22-2017 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Numerous spelling mistakes
10-22-2017, 02:26 AM #2
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KonexMatrixModz View Post
so basically this c#nt who is a complete d1ckhead thought that I took credit for something I didn't do so he got an external source to give a Discord invite to him and my friends server and saw an image of what he accused me of taking credit that wasn't posted by me so he decided to make me prestige 37745 and level 1 in BO2 unable to reset stats and level up so i'm basically locked from playing so all i'm asking is if anyone has an RGH/JTAG I've heard that you can remotely change stats so if you're willing to do so could you Reset my stats to Prestige 3 level 55 (what I was originally) I know this sounds like begging but that would mean the world to me also I would do this if I had an RGH but though I don't mod xbox I can't

I hope someone can understand.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thank You,Konex Matrix

I got you, dude. Your account is back up and ready to go.

The following user thanked iDeity for this useful post:

KonexMatrixModz
10-22-2017, 11:33 AM #3
Thx dude so much this has been putting me off from playing bo2 on the xbox ur a G

The following user thanked KonexMatrixModz for this useful post:

iDeity

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo