10-14-2017, 09:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I've been trying to crack an encrypted zombie menu for bo2, it's name is riot modding v2.6 (the one which everyone calls good), and am having a problem. I've tried a few decryption programs but the only one working is hex editor with the code showing up in awful patterns and is all on one long line.
Can anyone recommmend a good way of trying to crack it, or does anyone even have the source?

P.S I like the look of the menu and want to see if I can make my own version of the menu display if got all the functions already.
10-14-2017, 11:32 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KilnBoys View Post
Hello, I've been trying to crack an encrypted zombie menu for bo2, it's name is riot modding v2.6 (the one which everyone calls good), and am having a problem. I've tried a few decryption programs but the only one working is hex editor with the code showing up in awful patterns and is all on one long line.
Can anyone recommmend a good way of trying to crack it, or does anyone even have the source?

P.S I like the look of the menu and want to see if I can make my own version of the menu display if got all the functions already.

Hex is not in encryption, although many encryptions use the hex base algorithms but not for writing/saving. Plus why are u trying to crack it¿ there are plenty of source codes/ menu base's and tutorials to write your own identical or better to your standard
11-19-2017, 02:52 AM #3
I GOT TONS OF THEM You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by WeeDKiLL420 ; 11-19-2017 at 02:56 AM. Reason: PIC
11-19-2017, 02:43 PM #4
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by KilnBoys View Post
Hello, I've been trying to crack an encrypted zombie menu for bo2, it's name is riot modding v2.6 (the one which everyone calls good), and am having a problem. I've tried a few decryption programs but the only one working is hex editor with the code showing up in awful patterns and is all on one long line.

You must login or register to view this content.

Watch the videos. If its a gscr in particular there are extra steps in order to decompile it.

You wont get a source that you can just edit and recompile, so if that is your intention you should give up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo