05-14-2016, 01:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, im not sure if i am doing something wrong or not but i just got a PS4 modded controller for black ops 3 on the PS4. It came with jitter and i am very confused because some of the sub mode jitters say XYY and YY is working but when i go on a XYY submode it wont let me shoot. Jitter mod is on and any button i am supposed to press?
05-14-2016, 01:50 PM #2
Originally posted by JmGiggity View Post
Hello, im not sure if i am doing something wrong or not but i just got a PS4 modded controller for black ops 3 on the PS4. It came with jitter and i am very confused because some of the sub mode jitters say XYY and YY is working but when i go on a XYY submode it wont let me shoot. Jitter mod is on and any button i am supposed to press?

Moved to PS4 Questions.
05-14-2016, 08:41 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Hello, im not sure if i am doing something wrong or not but i just got a PS4 modded controller for black ops 3 on the PS4. It came with jitter and i am very confused because some of the sub mode jitters say XYY and YY is working but when i go on a XYY submode it wont let me shoot. Jitter mod is on and any button i am supposed to press?

There should be two types of jitters , one for pump action weapons like the KRM/Argus and the other for semi-automatic weapons like the sheiva/Brecci.
05-14-2016, 08:58 PM #4
I am tryinf to use brecci and sheiva with XYY but like i said my XYY wont work
05-14-2016, 11:21 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I am tryinf to use brecci and sheiva with XYY but like i said my XYY wont work

Use a tactical equipment
05-14-2016, 11:49 PM #6
What do you mean use tactical equipment?
05-15-2016, 12:43 AM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
What do you mean use tactical equipment?

Equip a concussion.
05-15-2016, 12:48 AM #8
Then it should work?
05-15-2016, 12:56 AM #9
Sorry i am just very confused. I equiped the concussion and anything else of what you know? Hammy
05-15-2016, 11:02 AM #10
Toxic
former staff

I guess you're using the XYY mod on BO3? If so, BO3 has patched the XYY jitter mod :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo