08-26-2015, 07:51 PM #1
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whelp its possible guys, did it today:

You must login or register to view this content.

Not going to go in game and abusing it, don't want the good old banhamma from 3arch :fa:

The following 2 users say thank you to CyberNomadic for this useful post:

edub, Exploited
08-26-2015, 07:52 PM #2
Exploited
Award Winner
very cool
08-26-2015, 07:57 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
Whelp its possible guys, did it today:

You must login or register to view this content.

Not going to go in game and abusing it, don't want the good old banhamma from 3arch :fa:

its possible on ever game :p

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

RTE, Ciri, Tustin
08-26-2015, 08:16 PM #4
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
its possible on ever game :p

I mean that in the sense of it not actually banning you. This was more to prove that you could modify the values of Black Ops 3 and they don't automatically detect it. I think its od, but I'm interested in the system they are bringing out/have brung out. Hopefully it will be better.
08-26-2015, 08:20 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
I mean that in the sense of it not actually banning you. This was more to prove that you could modify the values of Black Ops 3 and they don't automatically detect it. I think its od, but I'm interested in the system they are bringing out/have brung out. Hopefully it will be better.

I'm not sure if the beta has a banning system on it or not, sadly my pc can't handle the beta ( yet i have played every other cod fine on this pc ) so im not really bothering with this game until released for ps3, after looking over the dump i did there nothing really new i mean function to do new stuff they added but nothing more that i need know atm lol
08-26-2015, 08:23 PM #6
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I'm not sure if the beta has a banning system on it or not, sadly my pc can't handle the beta ( yet i have played every other cod fine on this pc ) so im not really bothering with this game until released for ps3, after looking over the dump i did there nothing really new i mean function to do new stuff they added but nothing more that i need know atm lol

Thanks for the information, I don't think it does honestly (Its only a 4 day beta after all.) Sorry to hear about your PC issues, hopefully when the official release is out it will be better optimized and you could potentially play it then. Thanks again Smile
08-26-2015, 08:25 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Thanks for the information, I don't think it does honestly (Its only a 4 day beta after all.) Sorry to hear about your PC issues, hopefully when the official release is out it will be better optimized and you could potentially play it then. Thanks again Smile

im not going to get it for pc, just got the beta to seeing what it would be like and mod game aswell but looks like i cant do nothing :(
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM #8
Binerz
Banned

I checked for demonware,anticheat ect... and there is nothing in the Beta
AW got a very good anticheat on PC,if you modify one thing the game doesn't work = crash

The following 2 users say thank you to Binerz for this useful post:

iHaxel, sleekshow
08-28-2015, 06:58 AM #9
You don't keep it between lobbies and BO3 has no anticheat or report system. Go ahead and do all the modding you want!
08-30-2015, 12:22 AM #10
Exelo
Banned
im not going to get it for pc, just got the beta to seeing what it would be like and mod game aswell but looks like i cant do nothing :(

The beta use dedicated server so there's no host or such a thing...
Also on PC the name is stocked on server you can't change it ( well you can but only you will see it )

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo