Post: Question Regarding Prestige Duplication Glitch [NOT A REQUEST]
11-23-2015, 08:28 PM #1
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I've done the prestige glitch (someone did the process for me), and It doesn't show on the leaderboards. My 'Combat Record' shows all the proper stats. I've played a couple of games in order to see if it fixes, but no luck. (Still shows my old stats before the duplication glitch)

Let me know if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks

The following user thanked CryptiK_ for this useful post:

LuckyDucky9
11-23-2015, 09:46 PM #2
Same here and it won't even move
11-24-2015, 12:05 AM #3
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Ken
Hey, I've done the prestige glitch (someone did the process for me), and It doesn't show on the leaderboards. My 'Combat Record' shows all the proper stats. I've played a couple of games in order to see if it fixes, but no luck. (Still shows my old stats before the duplication glitch)

Let me know if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks

Yup, happened to me as well..
11-24-2015, 12:32 AM #4
Can someone share with me a prestige glitched account? I am looking for that can pay if needed
11-24-2015, 02:25 AM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I can't even dupe my account. Every time I do it, I go in a get a kill and back out. Nothing it just resets, this glitch is pointless pretty sure it's patched now, as it doesn't even stick.
I even played 3 full games and leveled up nothing. Don't know what else to do my main account is 55 maybe that's why.
11-24-2015, 03:20 AM #6
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I can't even dupe my account. Every time I do it, I go in a get a kill and back out. Nothing it just resets, this glitch is pointless pretty sure it's patched now, as it doesn't even stick.
I even played 3 full games and leveled up nothing. Don't know what else to do my main account is 55 maybe that's why.

Before going into a game to get the rank to stick, change your clantag, change any custom class/rename it, and then go into a game. It should work then.

The following user thanked CryptiK_ for this useful post:

LuckyDucky9
11-24-2015, 07:14 PM #7
Happens to everyone. Hopefully someone can find a way to make the leaderboard stick
11-24-2015, 07:49 PM #8
my game application closes when I do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo