11-24-2015, 06:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It was my fault to trust a non elite member but he downloaded giant and is the primary user of my account and will not answer me nor did he provide the duplication glitch that he was supposed to.

His ngu name is SN1PER
Im just warning everyone not to fux with him
Last edited by cod 6 hacks ; 11-24-2015 at 06:37 PM.
11-24-2015, 07:34 PM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by cod
It was my fault to trust a non elite member but he downloaded giant and is the primary user of my account and will not answer me nor did he provide the duplication glitch that he was supposed to.

His ngu name is SN1PER

go on the PSN website, login and reset all consoles, then you can be the primary. Unless he did that. You could always contact Sony support and they'll help you.
11-24-2015, 07:42 PM #3
thanks a lot for the quick response
11-24-2015, 07:43 PM #4
if you need any help deactivating pm
11-24-2015, 07:48 PM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by cod
It was my fault to trust a non elite member but he downloaded giant and is the primary user of my account and will not answer me nor did he provide the duplication glitch that he was supposed to.

His ngu name is SN1PER

Yeah hopefully you get your account back but like you said don't trust any non Elite member as they have nothing to lose and everything to gain if they intend to screw you over.
11-24-2015, 07:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Dank View Post
go on the PSN website, login and reset all consoles, then you can be the primary. Unless he did that. You could always contact Sony support and they'll help you.

It worked, thanks a lot!!
11-24-2015, 08:04 PM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I'll report him to an admin for scamming
11-24-2015, 08:06 PM #8
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by cod
It worked, thanks a lot!!

No worries, I'm glad everything worked out for you! Idk if you have already, but I highly suggest creating a security pin and having valid security questions with address. You can never be too careful these days.
11-24-2015, 09:26 PM #9
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yeah hopefully you get your account back but like you said don't trust any non Elite member as they have nothing to lose and everything to gain if they intend to screw you over.

Not true for every one of them. I've been on this site for a very long time, and have had elite on and off. However, not being able to afford it due to real life issues has made me accept that I will be a pleb on this site.

One thing for sure is, you should always check their join date, reputation, and recents threads/posts that they have made.

I may not have anything to lose, but I sure do enjoy being on this site, and being able to help/receive help; and putting that hard work, or time just to have it taken away is not something I am looking forward to.
11-25-2015, 04:55 AM #10
Can anyone do the prestige duplication glitch for me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo