11-24-2015, 06:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Before you ask or PM, no, I will NOT do the glitch for you. (Basing it from the original thread You must login or register to view this content. posted)

For a revised text tutorial, check the spoiler below (you do not have to follow this)

YOU WILL NEED TWO CONTROLLERS FOR THIS TO WORK

1. Sign in on your low ranked account CONTROLLER 1
2. Load up your COD : Black Ops III
3. Head on over to the Multiplayer function, make sure it's ONLINE and not the LAN function
4. Once you're there, do not head into the next screen saying "Find Match" (I don't think it makes a difference anyway)
5. Load up your high ranked account on CONTROLLER 2
6. Once loaded, back out the high ranked account from the party
7. Back yourself out of the multiplayer as well
8. Head back to the main menu where it says "Press X to Start"
9. On CONTROLLER 2 "Press X to Start"
10. This will then make your screen blank with a Treyarch loading icon show in the bottom right
11. After that, you will be prompted with an error message, make sure you tap
X to acknowledge it with CONTROLLER 2
12. Press X TWO to THREE times with CONTROLLER 1 (YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK WITH THIS)
13. After hearing the clicking noise, Quickly move back to CONTROLLER 2 and spam X, you will then be prompted with "Connecting To Online Service" (DO THIS BRIEFLY)
14. Then move back to CONTROLLER 1 and spam X again

Things you need to take notice of:
* Make sure everything is done correctly, if you fail it the first time, you will need to start Black Ops III again.
* The game may crash
* The game might go into a long blank screen/loading blank screen - Do not worry about this, it will come back to normal.
* You may be prompted with a Treyarch MOTD (this is currently "Tis The Season") make sure you accept this with CONTROLLER 1 then spam X with CONTROLLER 2 after
Make sure that you have set up the high ranked account with a clan tag, this will help you know it's been copied over to the low ranked account if done correctly.
* Be sure to make a few changes to the low ranked account so it sticks before heading into a game for finalisation
* Get a kill on the other team, make sure you kill yourself or let the other team kill you
* Quit the game once you have done this and close Black Ops III after

Things I've noticed:
Get a confirmed kill and death on your low ranked account before doing the glitch
* It will not work if your normal ranked account is a higher than a lower prestige rank, eg. Normal rank level 42, Prestige rank level 16

Flaws:
* Duping will freeze your LEADERBOARD stats

Original Tutorial

1. Start up the game using the low level account (controller 1)
2. Enter MP menu and sign in to high level account (controller 2)
3. Back out controller 2 from party
4. USING CONTROLLER 1, Back out to main menu [The one where the "press x to start" appears]
5. Once in the main menu, press x to start USING CONTROLLER 2 [Black screen will appear]
6. You will get an error message, accept USING CONTROLLER 2
7. Immediately after, quickly double tap x USING CONTROLLER 1 [You will hear a clicking sound]
8. Soon after hearing the 'clicking' notification, spam x USING CONTROLLER 2 until you get a "Connecting to Online Service" message
9. Once you see the message stated above, spam x again, but this time with CONTROLLER 1, keeping pressing x until you see it signed in at the menu with the other account

**At this point, you will know you have done the glitch correctly if both accounts are signed in at the main menu and the clan tag of the High level account was copied down to the low level account**
**IF THE CLAN TAG DID NOT COPY THEN THE GLITCH DID NOT WORK, YOU MUST CLOSE THE APPLICATION AND RESTART FROM STEP 1**

10. If you got a connection interuption error, wait 30 seconds, the game will restart but the rank will stay in tact.
11. Go into MP, get a kill with the now duplicated account
DONE!

Extra notes about this glitch
*Can only be done ONCE per account
*The game will sometimes crash
*Steps 6-8 I believe having some specific timing to them, Doing too fast or too slow can result in the glitch not working
*NOT TESTED ON XBOX ONE

Last edited by Nicholαs ; 11-30-2015 at 09:42 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Nicholαs for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, ☓-Dani-☓, BarawaModz, Dank, iHaxel, KapoMusic, Loligh, LordOlliee, Maty360414, Recto, TheRichSlut
11-24-2015, 07:29 PM #2
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
OG tutorial was no where as clear as this tutorial. +1 thanks.
11-24-2015, 07:33 PM #3
thank you
11-24-2015, 07:47 PM #4
UntilDawn
Bounty hunter
Thanks, how make the leaderboard work?
11-24-2015, 07:51 PM #5
Originally posted by UntilDawn View Post
Thanks, how make the leaderboard work?

I am not sure.

I'm not bothered about the leaderboard. I play for fun, not for competitive uses.
11-24-2015, 07:59 PM #6
my game keeps closing when I dupe and try to save stats
11-24-2015, 08:09 PM #7
Originally posted by s View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Before you ask or PM, no, I will NOT do the glitch for you. (Basing it from the original thread @Hecticmassacre posted)

For a revised text tutorial, check the spoiler below (you do not have to follow this)

YOU WILL NEED TWO CONTROLLERS FOR THIS TO WORK

1. Sign in on your low ranked account CONTROLLER 1
2. Load up your COD : Black Ops III
3. Head on over to the Multiplayer function, make sure it's ONLINE and not the LAN function
4. Once you're there, do not head into the next screen saying "Find Match" (I don't think it makes a difference anyway)
5. Load up your high ranked account on CONTROLLER 2
6. Once loaded, back out the high ranked account from the party
7. Back yourself out of the multiplayer as well
8. Head back to the main menu where it says "Press X to Start"
9. On CONTROLLER 2 "Press X to Start"
10. This will then make your screen blank with a Treyarch loading icon show in the bottom right
11. After that, you will be prompted with an error message, make sure you tap
X to acknowledge it with CONTROLLER 2
12. Press X TWO to THREE times with CONTROLLER 1 (YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK WITH THIS)
13. After hearing the clicking noise, Quickly move back to CONTROLLER 2 and spam X, you will then be prompted with "Connecting To Online Service" (DO THIS BRIEFLY)
14. Then move back to CONTROLLER 1 and spam X again

Things you need to take notice of:
* Make sure everything is done correctly, if you fail it the first time, you will need to start Black Ops III again.
* The game may crash
* The game might go into a long blank screen/loading blank screen - Do not worry about this, it will come back to normal.
* You may be prompted with a Treyarch MOTD (this is currently a debrief on the DOUBLE XP weekend that has just passed) make sure you accept this with CONTROLLER 1 then spam X with CONTROLLER 2 after
Make sure that you have set up the high ranked account with a clan tag, this will help you know it's been copied over to the low ranked account if done correctly.
* Be sure to make a few changes to the low ranked account so it sticks before heading into a game for finalisation
* Get a kill on the other team, make sure you kill yourself or let the other team kill you
* Quit the game once you have done this and close Black Ops III after

Things I've noticed:
Get a confirmed kill and death on your low ranked account before doing the glitch
* It will not work if your normal ranked account is a higher than a lower prestige rank, eg. Normal rank level 42, Prestige rank level 16

Flaws:
* Duping will freeze your LEADERBOARD stats

Original Tutorial

1. Start up the game using the low level account (controller 1)
2. Enter MP menu and sign in to high level account (controller 2)
3. Back out controller 2 from party
4. USING CONTROLLER 1, Back out to main menu [The one where the "press x to start" appears]
5. Once in the main menu, press x to start USING CONTROLLER 2 [Black screen will appear]
6. You will get an error message, accept USING CONTROLLER 2
7. Immediately after, quickly double tap x USING CONTROLLER 1 [You will hear a clicking sound]
8. Soon after hearing the 'clicking' notification, spam x USING CONTROLLER 2 until you get a "Connecting to Online Service" message
9. Once you see the message stated above, spam x again, but this time with CONTROLLER 1, keeping pressing x until you see it signed in at the menu with the other account

**At this point, you will know you have done the glitch correctly if both accounts are signed in at the main menu and the clan tag of the High level account was copied down to the low level account**
**IF THE CLAN TAG DID NOT COPY THEN THE GLITCH DID NOT WORK, YOU MUST CLOSE THE APPLICATION AND RESTART FROM STEP 1**

10. If you got a connection interuption error, wait 30 seconds, the game will restart but the rank will stay in tact.
11. Go into MP, get a kill with the now duplicated account
DONE!

Extra notes about this glitch
*Can only be done ONCE per account
*The game will sometimes crash
*Steps 6-8 I believe having some specific timing to them, Doing too fast or too slow can result in the glitch not working
*NOT TESTED ON XBOX ONE

I've done this glitch multiple times and all you need to do is make a change to your emblem and make sure it saves to make it stick. Works everytime
11-24-2015, 08:13 PM #8
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
This tutorial is top notch!!
make mine look like donkey poop

++++
awesome revision
11-24-2015, 08:16 PM #9
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
I wish I had someone to do this with!
11-24-2015, 08:56 PM #10