Post: Create your own lobby with every gamemode! Tut! [ONLINE] [PS4]
01-18-2016, 01:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys,

Yesterday i asked you guys if someone knows about that bo3 suspend glitch. After some tries and research on the internet i found it!

This is the glitch:

1. In public match, search for a lobby (Which hasn't started yet, but only countdown)

2. If you are in the lobby, go as fast as you can to netflix (Or another app) to suspend Black Ops 3.

3. Wait there for around 40 sec.

4. Once you get back to Black Ops 3, it's frozen. (Once it's frozen, wait for a sec of 20)

5. It should make all other players level 1 (See the picture)

You must login or register to view this content.

6. The game will start and the level 1 players are also in (Wait)

7. So as you can see, you're the only one in the game because the level 1 players are kicked out.

8. Now you are able to invite your friends for something you like to do. (xp things)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, Uplink is the best game mode because if nobody scores, you'll get overtime intotal 4 rounds of 5 min.

If someone knows a better gamemode and tactic on how to get the max xp, please leave a comment.

The following 2 users say thank you to Squeezy994 for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Johnny125

The following 2 users groaned at Squeezy994 for this awful post:

KINGMANI, xRaay
01-18-2016, 02:39 PM #2
Thanks
01-18-2016, 02:42 PM #3
U want to do it?
01-18-2016, 03:03 PM #4
Originally posted by Squeezy994 View Post
Yo guys,

Yesterday i asked you guys if someone knows about that bo3 suspend glitch. After some tries and research on the internet i found it!

This is the glitch:

1. In public match, search for a lobby (Which hasn't started yet, but only countdown)

2. If you are in the lobby, go as fast as you can to netflix (Or another app) to suspend Black Ops 3.

3. Wait there for around 40 sec.

4. Once you get back to Black Ops 3, it's frozen. (Once it's frozen, wait for a sec of 20)

5. It should make all other players level 1 (See the picture)

You must login or register to view this content.

6. The game will start and the level 1 players are also in (Wait)

7. So as you can see, you're the only one in the game because the level 1 players are kicked out.

8. Now you are able to invite your friends for something you like to do. (xp things)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, Uplink is the best game mode because if nobody scores, you'll get overtime intotal 4 rounds of 5 min.

If someone knows a better gamemode and tactic on how to get the max xp, please leave a comment.

Ty mate
01-18-2016, 03:05 PM #5
Squeeze we can try the xp lobby this way if you want?
01-18-2016, 03:10 PM #6
Fine! You can add me: Squeezy94
01-18-2016, 04:12 PM #7
rasheed b
Little One
Jeff and squeeze add me if y'all need any. PSN - ykSheed
01-18-2016, 04:32 PM #8
Worked for me and no one join the lobby auto after so it doesn't get filled so you can invite people Happy
01-18-2016, 04:48 PM #9
works!!
01-18-2016, 05:07 PM #10
worked first time no issue but now and again after people turned to lvl 1 some people auto join its annoying -__-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo