Post: Glitch how to get bowie in multiplayer without hack account (tutorial)
01-20-2016, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HERE IS THE TUTORIAL, BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND FRENCH, SOMEBODY CAN TRANSLATE IT PLEASE?
01-20-2016, 08:13 PM #2
Bol
Keeper
Great found! Too bad its in French. But there is a text tutorial in the description Winky Winky so you can translate that.
Last edited by Bol ; 01-20-2016 at 08:15 PM.
01-20-2016, 09:27 PM #3
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Merci
01-20-2016, 09:35 PM #4
Kizzah
Haxor!
It's Xbox only.......
Doesn't work on ps4.
01-20-2016, 10:13 PM #5
Tustin
Balls of Steel

This is in English. Go to 5:30 and he does the same glitch. I tried it and it worked on two different accounts. I'm trying to stack the variants UI to see if I can get the black market weapons online but haven't had any luck yet.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Austinn8215, DEREKTROTTER
01-21-2016, 10:12 AM #6
(1 - Connect the secondary account (the one that will not have the knife) on the lever 1 (M1) and the main account (which will have the knife) in Controller 2 (M2)
(2 - Launch a "Party Personalized" with M1 / ​​Meanwhile a friend waiting for you in the menu "Campaign, multi, Zombies"
(3 - Once in part to spawn the 2 Handle the M1 joined by friend and Option Triangle or Y or X and Carre away.
(4 - After the black screen to hurry to go to "Create Class" and press the option button
(5 - If you have made an error or A Cross with the M1 and (repeatedly if necessary) Round or B to dissolve or leave the group
(6 - Once the first menu you have to cross the M1 or A and B with Round or M2
(7 - Go multiplayer with the M1 and set the cursor to "Part custom"
(8 - With the M2 press twice quickly Cross or A then once Round or B. Normally the class menu is spent in the foreground.
(9 - With the M1 to Round or B to the "Campaign, multi, Zombies" menu and go to zombie
(10 - M2 hand click a class and go to secondary and equip the Hunting knife normally they will ask you to replace a weapon, replace the secondary Here the message bug made Round or B to return to the creation of the class. Round or B and then one more time. If this is done well the list of classes bug.
(11 - Always with M2 Cross or A will made in secondary and put the cursor on the hunting knife (DO NOT VALIDATE).!
(12 - With the M1 or B Round made to the menu "Campaign, multi, Zombies" and go Multi
(13 - You just have to make Cross or A with the M2 and you can edit the class!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo