02-02-2016, 12:48 PM #1
Angioy
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, this is how I managed to get the old boy lobby glitch to work with actual bots but it got patched anyways... so may as well say how it worked.

1). Your in local then you press setup game and then triangle.

2). You would join the friend who is in theater.

3). Let them know when your hit join and because it's local it takes a while to join this would give you time to quickly suspend the application for a min.

4). Your friend will quickly go to custom games then suspend his application

5). After that minute was up and your back on the game you would be prompted with an error and puts you in a theater lobby being abe to change the map and stuff while pressing start game with your second.

6). The game will load the bots will of worked and you would be able to rank as easy as that Smile

But doesn't work anymore which is why I'm telling people so maybe they can find a way Smile

The following 9 users groaned at Angioy for this awful post:

Complete Temper, Extintive, glitchplz, Hydrogen, KapoMusic, Lucas_sick, PakMan, Rambo101, xHostModer
02-02-2016, 01:48 PM #2
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
That's bullshit because when anyone is in a theatre lobby their max is set to 1 by default and the party privacy gets closed.

The following 2 users say thank you to justinster for this useful post:

KonfliQ, xHostModer
02-02-2016, 04:53 PM #3
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Where does cod caster come into play? You mentioned that in your thread as a 'hint'.

The following 2 users say thank you to CryptiK_ for this useful post:

Bol, KonfliQ
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM #4
KonfliQ
You talkin to me?
Why Th F You Lying

The following 2 users say thank you to KonfliQ for this useful post:

justinster, zn_FTP_nz
02-02-2016, 11:17 PM #5
RageKing
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
Hey guys, this is how I managed to get the old boy lobby glitch to work with actual bots but it got patched anyways... so may as well say how it worked.

3). Let them know when your hit join and because it's local it takes a while to join this would give you time to quickly suspend the application for a min.

5). After that minute was up and your back on the game you would be prompted with an error and puts you in a theater lobby being abe to change the map and stuff while pressing start game with your second.

6). The game will load the bots will of worked and you would be able to rank as easy as that Smile

But doesn't work anymore which is why I'm telling people so maybe they can find a way Smile

If this worked how come you were always hosting boosting lobbys
Last edited by RageKing ; 02-02-2016 at 11:20 PM.

The following user thanked RageKing for this useful post:

craige94
02-02-2016, 11:19 PM #6
RageKing
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
Hey guys, this is how I managed to get the old boy lobby glitch to work with actual bots but it got patched anyways... so may as well say how it worked.

If this worked how come you were always hosting boosting lobbys
02-03-2016, 05:11 AM #7
PakMan
I’m too L33T
This guy is fucking joke

The following user thanked PakMan for this useful post:

NoOneIsSafe
02-03-2016, 06:23 AM #8
NoOneIsSafe
I am error
Anyways, someone needs to ban this topic creator. The point of this section is posting glitches that ACTUALLY work, not posting BS just to troll us.
02-04-2016, 10:28 AM #9
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
This guy is also asking other people to help him find a exp glitch in zombies. dafuq? Making up theories from other websites claiming you found it.
02-04-2016, 04:50 PM #10
Mr.White
Do a barrel roll!
everyone neg him. negtrain coming your way!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo