Post: Dual menu glitch. Bowie knife & possible bot lobby.
02-08-2016, 05:11 PM #1
flcl
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I take no credit for this. I found this on another site and since I'm at work I haven't been able to test this. Enjoy and please let me know if it works Happy

How to to the dual menu glitch (for people who want to help figure out more exploits on the 1.05 patch):
1. Go to multiplayer, connect second controller, start up a custom game.
2. Tell your friend to sit in a zombies lobby with his party open and set to 3.
3. Join him with controller 1.
4. You will be inside you custom game lobby for about 5-7 seconds before joining his zombies lobby. Click setup game, edit game rules, create a class, edit preset classes, and click on your primary weapon. Yes, you have to get there in 7 seconds. You need to be fast.
5. Ask your friend if you joined on his screen. A UI error will appear after you join, so just close that out. Tell your friend to back out of zombies and take you to multiplayer----> public match. Yes, more errors will appear so click them away.
6. Click O a few times to close out of the create a class and then you will see you will be able to change the game mode and stuff just like you where in a private match. This may be used to create XP lobby's, but I haven't tested it.

Bowie knife:
1. Tell friend to sit in zombies lobby.
2. Go to custom games, connect 2nd controller, start custom game.
3. Once game loaded join friend.
4. You will sit in your custom game for about 5 seconds before joining his lobby. With controller 2 click create a class, click any class and click on your primary weapon.
5. Ask your friend if you joined and close out of all UI errors.
6. Back out of the screen to replace your primary and click on secondary.
7. Go over to special and hover over Bowie knife.
8. Tell friend to go to multiplayer -----> public match and sit there.
9. Close out of all UI errors, and click the Bowie knife.
10. Change clan tag.
11. Your welcome.

The following 3 users say thank you to flcl for this useful post:

Austinn8215, Darth Saul, rockym56
02-08-2016, 06:10 PM #2
Nice 1. Hopefully the XP lobbies will come back with this Happy
02-08-2016, 08:00 PM #3
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Thanks, hopefully this does work.. I will try it later when I get off of work..
02-08-2016, 09:43 PM #4
I seen this on another site as well and tried it. The Bowie knife I confirmed working as of yesterday but XP lobby doesn't work. Don't try XP lobby. Waste of time. The Bowie knife works real easy. Enjoy
02-09-2016, 12:02 AM #5
Menu glitch doesn't work. Fail lol.
02-09-2016, 12:36 AM #6
If you just read what I wrote The menu glitch for the XP lobby does not work but the Bowie Knife works 100%. If you have trouble let me know.
02-09-2016, 12:39 AM #7
Bowie knife doesn't show up in a online game anymore
02-09-2016, 01:11 AM #8
did it get patched with 1.06 cause I had it last night
02-09-2016, 01:13 AM #9
Mine shows up under create a class but not in game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo