Post: Zetsubou No Shima - Unlimited Skull Ammo (After Patch 1.10)
04-23-2016, 04:22 AM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

This is a new Method Fellas only 1 day old..

Things Needed:
a Person with the Original Kt-4 or upgraded, doesnt matter which one it is.
the Skull Fully Done but don't pick up yet.
a friend in the game with you. (may work solo)

N00b Friendly Tut:
1st Grow a Green Implant Pod (the one where you make a clone of your self)
to grow the pod, plant a seed and shoot it with the KT-4 once. Do not water it at all.
then shoot it again during the 2nd round and the 3rd round. be sure its done one round after the other, if you miss 1 round it will turn into a normal plant.
by the 4th round you should have the pod.

Now implant some of your DNA in the pod.
now go and pick up the skull and put it back into inventory straight away.
take it back out and let it drain from 100 to 99 then put it back into inventory. be sure you get it at 99! b4 u put it back away.
now kill ur self and bleed out.
once you bleed out you will respawn back out of the pod with every thing you had.
it will show that you do not have the skull but you actually do.
now get 1-2 kills with your gun and press the 2 Triggers that you usually press to get the skull out.

now do not let your skull hit 0, once its running low just put it back into inventory get 1 kill and bring it back out and it will be 100 again.
if you do let it hit 0 you will have to do the above steps all over again.

Other Tut:
Step1. Build Imprint Pod
Step2. Go Pick Up Skull Of Nan Sapwe & Pull It Out Till It Gets To 99% & Put It Back Away
Step3. Cook A grenade & Down Yourself & Wait To You Spawn Back Out Of Pod
Step4. Get One Kill & Pull Out Skull For It To Be Unlimited

2nd Method:

Text Tut:
this one is very easy to do all you need is the skull Fully charged & a shield

now press the 2 buttons that you use to get the skull out, then immediately hold down the trigger button that you use to Fire your weapon (EG R2 or R1 if u switched them)
now mash down in the D-Pad (Bottom Button) that you use to get the shield out.

if done right you will keep switching between the skull and the shield, the meter bar will go down but it will be at 100% as long you keep holding down the Trigger and Bashing the D-pad Down button at a medium pace it should be unlimited. if you break this combo you may have to refill the bar to do it again.

if you have the Titan-One you could probably get a Macro to keep holding down that button and hitting the down D-pad button down. to make things easier.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 05-13-2016 at 12:47 AM.
04-23-2016, 04:25 AM #2
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post

Text Tut Simplified:
i suggest you do this a early as you can as you will loose all your money, guns and Gum balls when you do this glitch.

Ok 1st leave 1 zombie in game, and it would help if a friend has the Fire Sale Gum ball ready to use on hand

now do the Totem Challenge that gives you a free gun (i believe this is the 3rd Challenge)
Have the skull fully done and in your inventory fully charged up
now press square on the Totem that triggers the Gun reward (once its done) then pull out your Skull Gun
now switch out your skull gun for the free gun reward
you will now loose everything you have, this is normal
now go back and pick up a new Skull Gun from the crypt
now kill the last remaining zombie by using your pistol and knifing it (this may take a while if ur on a high round)

Notes:
you may be able to use another gun besides the pistol and knife method if your friend activates fire sale and you get better gun from box [not confirmed]

now that you have killed zombie you can getter a better weapon now, then pull out skull and use it till the Ammo Counter Goes down to 0.
then all you have to do is get 1 ZOMBIE kill with any of your guns and you will be able to use the Skull Gun again
Rinse and repeat the 1 Zombie kill to recharge skull.
Enjoy Winky Winky

Other Tut:

- get the skull gun
- do the challenge where you get a free gun
- pull out skull gun and pickup free gun (square)
- samantha will take all your guns and money
- got pickup your skull gun again
- get one kill with regular gun
- pull out skull gun use till counter runs down, skul gun goes back in your inventory just get 1 kill with regular gun
- pull out skull gun
- repeat

Always love when someone takes the time to do a text tut! Happy
04-23-2016, 08:46 AM #3
unknown add me on skype! : vibeszz

its xJailzBr0kensZ from *************.net
04-23-2016, 06:44 PM #4
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
Works on SOLO, but on CO-OP somehow it doesn't work for the host can somebody else confirm this?.
04-24-2016, 09:52 AM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
Can you do it offline or you need to be online?
04-24-2016, 03:20 PM #6
72ain
Gym leader
did this yesterday 2 out of 3 people were able to do it. hope it doesnt get patched soon.
04-24-2016, 05:59 PM #7
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 72ain View Post
did this yesterday 2 out of 3 people were able to do it. hope it doesnt get patched soon.

Was the 3rd person in your team hosting? So i can confirm that it doesn't work for the host of the session
04-25-2016, 05:02 AM #8
72ain
Gym leader
yes the third was the host.
04-25-2016, 05:03 AM #9
72ain
Gym leader
Originally posted by xFluttershy View Post
Was the 3rd person in your team hosting? So i can confirm that it doesn't work for the host of the session

yes third was the host, also i noticed if you dont waste the skull power to zero after each turn u can get it glitched so u cant pull the skull gun out, i found by downing yourself then getting revived seems to fix the problem then u can pull the skull gun again.
Last edited by 72ain ; 04-25-2016 at 05:06 AM.
04-25-2016, 02:58 PM #10
matmat109
Save Point
played yesterday with 4 friends all four of us were able to do it so i dont think host cant get it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo