Post: FREE UNLIMITED 10x SUPPLY DROPS ( TEXT & VIDEO TUTORIAL) Checked WORKING!
05-15-2016, 11:51 AM #1
Danixer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Managed to do this on two accounts, season pass bonus had been used also! The way I did this is below and it works nearly every time:
(Make sure both accounts are already logged in)
1. Load game with pad with season pass
2. Spam X and O on both pads for about 45 seconds on the "Press X to Start" screen
3. After 45 seconds, open the game with the season pass account, go into find a match and then add you other account to the party
4. Back your other account out and then with the season pass account, press O until you get back to the "Press X to Start" screen
5. Start the game with the account with no season pass, you may not get a notification when you go in but hopefully you should have the bonuses on the account!

Basically a combined post of olekgamma and jd0g81, but I thought I'd clear it up for anyone who is having issues.

The following user thanked Danixer for this useful post:

azote
05-15-2016, 12:18 PM #2
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Wow copy and paste from se7ensinn
05-15-2016, 02:58 PM #3
Does it have to be a lvl 1 account?
05-15-2016, 04:36 PM #4
2Gi
Keeper
Originally posted by undertaker08011 View Post
Wow copy and paste from se7ensinn

So whaaat? Cry louder : (((
05-15-2016, 06:12 PM #5
72ain
Gym leader
if i activate another season pass account on my ps4 can my original season pass file get the bribes again?
05-15-2016, 06:18 PM #6
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 2Gi View Post
So whaaat? Cry louder : (((

So what ? He should say that and stop selling the stuff from other ppl as his own. Or write it down w his own words but copy and paste without crediting the original poster is pathetic.god what a spineless are we got here
05-15-2016, 09:35 PM #7
Dank
Not Former Staff
Has anyone been able to do this? I'm on my 3rd attempt right now lol.
05-15-2016, 10:22 PM #8
undertaker08011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Has anyone been able to do this? I'm on my 3rd attempt right now lol.

Yes i did it yesterday
05-15-2016, 10:25 PM #9
Exploited
Award Winner
ive done it a few times now
05-16-2016, 12:16 PM #10
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Danixer View Post

Managed to do this on two accounts, season pass bonus had been used also! The way I did this is below and it works nearly every time:
(Make sure both accounts are already logged in)
1. Load game with pad with season pass
2. Spam X and O on both pads for about 45 seconds on the "Press X to Start" screen
3. After 45 seconds, open the game with the season pass account, go into find a match and then add you other account to the party
4. Back your other account out and then with the season pass account, press O until you get back to the "Press X to Start" screen
5. Start the game with the account with no season pass, you may not get a notification when you go in but hopefully you should have the bonuses on the account!

Basically a combined post of olekgamma and jd0g81, but I thought I'd clear it up for anyone who is having issues.

not working for meh :/
can you try it again please just to know if it got patched or not :p ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo