10-15-2016, 03:08 PM #1
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so ive been banned on bo3 on ps3 for a while since the game came out prolly, now what i read on a post about changing your PSID and keeping your current cid, i was wondering if thats true cause i have plenty of PSID's and i dont want to waste my time downloading the game and not work any help would be great
10-23-2016, 08:32 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by WillyModzHD
so ive been banned on bo3 on ps3 for a while since the game came out prolly, now what i read on a post about changing your PSID and keeping your current cid, i was wondering if thats true cause i have plenty of PSID's and i dont want to waste my time downloading the game and not work any help would be great

Have you tried changing your PSID and try playing on a different account?
10-24-2016, 12:37 AM #3
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Have you tried changing your PSID and try playing on a different account?

yeah i made a fresh account and did ps ninja or whatever(doesnt really work) and changed my PSID and said the servers werent available so i just said screw it and played Advanced Warfare
10-24-2016, 01:19 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
yeah i made a fresh account and did ps ninja or whatever(doesnt really work) and changed my PSID and said the servers werent available so i just said screw it and played Advanced Warfare

yeah i hear you ionly play bo3 now cause i bought that public cheater tool by the FMT and it works really good so i recommend purchasing that for bo3
10-24-2016, 03:22 AM #5
WillyModzHD-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
yeah i hear you ionly play bo3 now cause i bought that public cheater tool by the FMT and it works really good so i recommend purchasing that for bo3

yeah i feel you. i wanna play bo3, i bought there aw recovery tool but i didnt know it didnt have no host, i just bought it for the anti ban, but now i gotta buy a new cid plus a new rtm tool thay prolly cost just as much as that recovery tool fml bro, cheating is expensive lol
10-24-2016, 03:23 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
yeah i feel you. i wanna play bo3, i bought there aw recovery tool but i didnt know it didnt have no host, i just bought it for the anti ban, but now i gotta buy a new cid plus a new rtm tool thay prolly cost just as much as that recovery tool fml bro, cheating is expensive lol

lol welcome to modding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo