05-04-2017, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i play the game legit i dont freeze but when i connect a tool such as Crystal Project Multi Tool i freeze on the loading screen of a game

i set my prestige, level, unlock all and stuff like that and then go too get a kill to save it and it freezes but i dont get banned like i use too all the time but no ban just a freeze

i use TMAPI not CCAPI

Any help would be appriciated <3 :P
05-05-2017, 02:46 AM #2
killing54
Do a barrel roll!
u got
banned
07-26-2017, 07:38 PM #3
Originally posted by killing54 View Post
u got
banned

Nope i dont get banned
07-27-2017, 02:54 AM #4
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
Nope i dont get banned

I'm looking to play BO3 on the PS3 since my PS+ subscription has expired and I no longer can play it from PS4. Can you link me to were I can get the eboot you use to play legit online? And will it work for zombies? Because I only play zombies.
07-27-2017, 04:24 PM #5
Originally posted by Xavier
I'm looking to play BO3 on the PS3 since my PS+ subscription has expired and I no longer can play it from PS4. Can you link me to were I can get the eboot you use to play legit online? And will it work for zombies? Because I only play zombies.

just go onto the BO3 section on here
08-29-2017, 04:27 PM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
When i play the game legit i dont freeze but when i connect a tool such as Crystal Project Multi Tool i freeze on the loading screen of a game

i set my prestige, level, unlock all and stuff like that and then go too get a kill to save it and it freezes but i dont get banned like i use too all the time but no ban just a freeze

i use TMAPI not CCAPI

Any help would be appriciated <3 :P

Usually this happens when the offsets are bad. And most stats and unlocks for BO3 are bad offsets (Reason for ui error, freezing,etc)
IF you connect on attaching to the game problem it is 100% issue with the tool's attaching and/or RPC/Anti-Ban if enabling them aswell

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo