05-17-2017, 03:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!
Lately, I've been getting more into mod menus over rtm and can't seem to find any decent SPRX menus for BO3 Zombies. So I ask anyone who has any sort of info on where to start with finding one or coding my own from the ground up. Thus far my results have been not so good and I welcome any and all feedback.
05-17-2017, 04:06 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by skarule View Post
Hello NGU!
Lately, I've been getting more into mod menus over rtm and can't seem to find any decent SPRX menus for BO3 Zombies. So I ask anyone who has any sort of info on where to start with finding one or coding my own from the ground up. Thus far my results have been not so good and I welcome any and all feedback.

dont think anyone has made one. and if you wanna make your own your gonna have to learn to code C++ and probably PPC and be able to use IDA and Visual Studios plus have the PS3 sdk installed

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

skarule
05-17-2017, 05:12 AM #3
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
dont think anyone has made one. and if you wanna make your own your gonna have to learn to code C++ and probably PPC and be able to use IDA and Visual Studios plus have the PS3 sdk installed

OK I know what C++ is and how it works but what is PPC and IDA? Also, didn't MrNiato2 make one called SkyFall or was that fake?
On another note, is it possible to install more than one sprx for the same game? for instance one for mp and one for zombies?
05-17-2017, 06:27 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
OK I know what C++ is and how it works but what is PPC and IDA? Also, didn't MrNiato2 make one called SkyFall or was that fake?
On another note, is it possible to install more than one sprx for the same game? for instance one for mp and one for zombies?

i think MrNato made one but it was for a older update of the game. and i think yes but im not sure
05-19-2017, 11:56 PM #5
S63
Space Ninja

IDA is a disassembly program which can read mutilple assembly langauges etc...

PowerPC (PPC) is the processor of the ps3, so in others words the ps3 reads in PPC eg cod elfs files are written in ppc and you can disassemble it using ida to view the functions that are used with in the game.

Also as kronos said its a real menu but im not sure if its been updated to the latest update.

Also your question about having 2 sprxs on 1 for zm and mp so when you switch modes it loads menu for that game, i imagine you could do this by modify the zombies and multiplayer selfs to execute that sprx but ive never tryed it myself.

Here's some links to help you out

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by S63 ; 05-19-2017 at 11:59 PM.

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

skarule
05-20-2017, 04:49 AM #6
Originally posted by S63 View Post
IDA is a disassembly program which can read mutilple assembly langauges etc...

PowerPC (PPC) is the processor of the ps3, so in others words the ps3 reads in PPC eg cod elfs files are written in ppc and you can disassemble it using ida to view the functions that are used with in the game.

Also as kronos said its a real menu but im not sure if its been updated to the latest update.

Also your question about having 2 sprxs on 1 for zm and mp so when you switch modes it loads menu for that game, i imagine you could do this by modify the zombies and multiplayer selfs to execute that sprx but ive never tryed it myself.

Here's some links to help you out

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks a ton! I will look into it. one more quick question what exactly are addresses and offsets for again?
05-20-2017, 06:58 AM #7
S63
Space Ninja
Thanks a ton! I will look into it. one more quick question what exactly are addresses and offsets for again?

Addresses are basically a location to a function if thats the simpliest way i could describe it xD and a offset is like the difference between a function within an addresses so for example in call of duty we have a structure called g_client so lets say for example

This is g_client address - 0x123456 (fake)
And in our g_client 0xC is the clients origin so lets put these to use.

0x123456 + 0xC = 0x123462

So 0x123462 would be our origin.

Now if we used it as a offset and done like so...

G_Client = 0x123456,
Origin = G_Client + 0xC;

Now where it says origin = g_client + 0xC <----
G_Client is our main addresses and origin which is 0xC is like the diffrence/pointer to the origin in g_client also using this method lets say a new update come out all addresses change right? Well using that offset method g_client + 0xC means you only have to update the g_client addresses and rest will not need updating as structure mostly always stay the same.

Hope this helped if not pm me your skype and im sure i could help you out a bit Smile
Last edited by S63 ; 05-20-2017 at 07:02 AM.
06-17-2017, 03:45 AM #8
Addresses are basically a location to a function if thats the simpliest way i could describe it xD and a offset is like the difference between a function within an addresses so for example in call of duty we have a structure called g_client so lets say for example

This is g_client address - 0x123456 (fake)
And in our g_client 0xC is the clients origin so lets put these to use.

0x123456 + 0xC = 0x123462

So 0x123462 would be our origin.

Now if we used it as a offset and done like so...

G_Client = 0x123456,
Origin = G_Client + 0xC;

Now where it says origin = g_client + 0xC <----
G_Client is our main addresses and origin which is 0xC is like the diffrence/pointer to the origin in g_client also using this method lets say a new update come out all addresses change right? Well using that offset method g_client + 0xC means you only have to update the g_client addresses and rest will not need updating as structure mostly always stay the same.

Hope this helped if not pm me your skype and im sure i could help you out a bit Smile

so then can i edit game files such as eboots in a hex editor to add mods or?
06-17-2017, 10:24 AM #9
S63
Space Ninja
so then can i edit game files such as eboots in a hex editor to add mods or?

you could add certain mods yer like non-host stuff etc
06-17-2017, 02:16 PM #10
you could add certain mods yer like non-host stuff etc

ok and how would i go about doing that? do i need to decrypt any files first?
and can i mod zombies this way?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo