08-08-2017, 05:04 AM #1
oblx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Eboots.Bin and eboot.org which one do I delete because now I get a black screen
08-08-2017, 04:03 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by oblx View Post
Eboots.Bin and eboot.org which one do I delete because now I get a black screen

remove the .org idk what that is. If you dont have antiban its not safe to play you will be banned before you get to evern create a class
08-10-2017, 04:10 AM #3
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.
remove the .org idk what that is. If you dont have antiban its not safe to play you will be banned before you get to evern create a class

Bad news I actually deleted the wrong one so know I have no eboots lol could you please link me an original eboot (prefer with antiban)
08-10-2017, 04:41 AM #4
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.

Forget the last quote, I actually download a eboot (anti ban) but I'm offline and bo3 works now. I just wanted to know how to use the antiban to not get banned
08-10-2017, 04:59 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by oblx View Post
Forget the last quote, I actually download a eboot (anti ban) but I'm offline and bo3 works now. I just wanted to know how to use the antiban to not get banned

There is no antiban eboot. Only thing for antiban out there is FMT public cheater application which is a paid application
10-19-2017, 05:14 PM #6
oblx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.
There is no antiban eboot. Only thing for antiban out there is FMT public cheater application which is a paid application

I know this is an old but honesty I don't think bo3 is really worth modding anymore . First of all its rely laggy and it doesn't only ban your a account from playing, but also your account permanently. Oh yeah and it bans your mac too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo