11-05-2015, 06:49 PM #1
Slinky
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa
Last edited by Slinky ; 12-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Slinky for this useful post:

alexcubano, carma66, Father Luckeyy, HMTTKB, NIO77, puffindaherb, RoRoH_AR, royston1990, Saint Goofy, todd00, UnboundGodz, VenoxCoding, Wu., xstateofunionx, XxBlud23xX, zacklogan
11-06-2015, 07:05 AM #11
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by royston1990 View Post
same ere guys some one hacked my ngu account and posted in bo3 a about semi unlock and all that but thanks to the admin team they told me to change email and password then even got onto my ebay account

What tool was it? Maybe if someone sees it in other site you can warn it's a rat/virus ?
11-06-2015, 04:10 PM #12
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Slinky View Post
These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa

inb4 people ask "What's a virtualb0x and how do i install it?"
11-06-2015, 04:18 PM #13
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
I don't understand why people still endorse sandboxie after multiple people have been able to execute code on the main system from within sandboxie. And considering sandboxie allows programs to read files, you could very easily get hit with a password stealer.

The following user thanked TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

XxBlud23xX
11-08-2015, 07:56 AM #14
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
can still get ratted using sandboxie l0l...
11-08-2015, 10:26 AM #15
Slinky
Big Sister
Originally posted by Confusing View Post
can still get ratted using sandboxie l0l...

Of course. But you can just terminate it. It's better to be safe then just run it on your PC. =Z
11-09-2015, 06:57 PM #16
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
Note to everyone, be very aware from what tools your downloading and running. If the developer is trusted, then your good but if its someone new to the scene be careful. I recently downloaded a few tools from BO3 tools section, and ended up getting RATd even though i ran through Sandboxie tears Anyhow thats been fixed, but still. Be warned, and only download a tool from a developer you trust!
11-10-2015, 11:16 AM #17
Originally posted by UnboundGodz View Post
Sandboxie didnt seem to protect me today. As someone managed to hack my Paypal from a program i downloaded here... tears #Fucked Hopefully PP know what there doing and will fix this. And to who ever did it, im comin for yee.

come at me bruh
11-11-2015, 01:55 AM #18
MW3_KILL3R
Pokemon Trainer
hi there can i ask wat avast ur useing
11-11-2015, 12:40 PM #19
Could have swore you were banned from NextGenUpdate. These dumb moderators just wont stop falling for the unbans xD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo