11-05-2015, 06:49 PM #1
Slinky
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa
Last edited by Slinky ; 12-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Slinky for this useful post:

alexcubano, carma66, Father Luckeyy, HMTTKB, NIO77, puffindaherb, RoRoH_AR, royston1990, Saint Goofy, todd00, UnboundGodz, VenoxCoding, Wu., xstateofunionx, XxBlud23xX, zacklogan
11-13-2015, 03:16 AM #20
MbizzleModZz
I am error
iv been ratted and lost 100 dollars :( why do these p[eople do these things when its supposed to be friendly modding tools and they ruin it
11-13-2015, 11:52 AM #21
Grezinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MbizzleModZz View Post
iv been ratted and lost 100 dollars :( why do these p[eople do these things when its supposed to be friendly modding tools and they ruin it

lmao thats what you get with free lol a bunch of rats
11-17-2015, 02:43 PM #22
Originally posted by MbizzleModZz View Post

They do it because they want the money and it's easy for them to get it this way then trying to a full made tool and sell it.
12-10-2015, 02:25 PM #23
Originally posted by Slinky View Post
These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa

Scanning won't find anything if they are FUD (fully undetectable) RATs which either have good public encryption stubs or people have private stubs. Easiest way is to check startup programs and see if there's any weird programs starting up then uncheck them and restart your computer then change your passwords and scan with malwarebytes
12-13-2015, 11:42 PM #24
NanuGama
YouTube.com/NanuGama
Originally posted by Slinky View Post
These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

Have a good day. Needa

Also running You must login or register to view this content. along with having You must login or register to view this content. as a anti malware for your PC will help just thought I would mention these 2 as well. Good post tho m8.
Last edited by NanuGama ; 12-13-2015 at 11:46 PM.

The following user thanked NanuGama for this useful post:

Slinky
12-13-2015, 11:51 PM #25
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by NanuGama View Post
Also running You must login or register to view this content. along with having You must login or register to view this content. as a anti malware for your PC will help just thought I would mention these 2 as well. Good post tho m8.

i hardly download anything but when i do i use them two both aswell

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo