11-05-2015, 06:49 PM #1
Slinky
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa
Last edited by Slinky ; 12-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Slinky for this useful post:

alexcubano, carma66, Father Luckeyy, HMTTKB, NIO77, puffindaherb, RoRoH_AR, royston1990, Saint Goofy, todd00, UnboundGodz, VenoxCoding, Wu., xstateofunionx, XxBlud23xX, zacklogan
11-05-2015, 06:54 PM #2
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Slinky View Post
These last few days I have seen quite a lot of RATs being posted in this section. We know you guys want modding tools but hackers are posting RATs in here because you guys are easy targets. For precautions please scan the program on You must login or register to view this content. before downloading. And just to make sure please use one of the following programs to use to run these modding tools.

If you think you're infected please scan your computer with anti virus programs. AVG, Malwarebytes, Windows defender ect. And remember to change all your passwords.

Have a good day. Needa

yeah this will probably get stickied lol
11-05-2015, 07:00 PM #3
i deffo sure know what to do thanks guys
11-05-2015, 07:03 PM #4
BeerFearModz
Little One
Thanks i've tried every single tool half of them didnt open. -.-
11-05-2015, 08:28 PM #5
UnboundGodz
Bounty hunter
Sandboxie didnt seem to protect me today. As someone managed to hack my Paypal from a program i downloaded here... tears #Fucked Hopefully PP know what there doing and will fix this. And to who ever did it, im comin for yee.

The following user thanked UnboundGodz for this useful post:

JrModz
11-05-2015, 08:35 PM #6
TR1L0GYxL3AGU3
Do a barrel roll!
same thing happened to me they tried loading paypal and was looking through my webcam before i covered it and disabled my wifi then ran avast
11-05-2015, 08:44 PM #7
Slinky
Big Sister
Originally posted by UnboundGodz View Post
Sandboxie didnt seem to protect me today. As someone managed to hack my Paypal from a program i downloaded here... tears #Fucked Hopefully PP know what there doing and will fix this. And to who ever did it, im comin for yee.

They can still have access to your desktop because you're running it in sandboxie. Reason why you should terminate all programs in sandboxie. Just because some tools may open/work doesn't mean it's not binded with a RAT. Try be more cautious next time xD
Last edited by Slinky ; 11-05-2015 at 08:57 PM.
11-05-2015, 09:36 PM #8
WiseMonkey
Little One
Ive noticed some tools also have questionable ps3lib's take precaution
11-05-2015, 10:50 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
poor jimmy got ratted Pug
11-05-2015, 11:52 PM #10
same ere guys some one hacked my ngu account and posted in bo3 a about semi unlock and all that but thanks to the admin team they told me to change email and password then even got onto my ebay account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo