11-28-2015, 02:41 PM #1
Mr_Splodes
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...
Last edited by Mr_Splodes ; 11-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LV2, PSNServices, real1983, Sand.Mann, Weed420Modz
12-01-2015, 11:20 AM #11
i disable cfw mode using PSNPATCH everytime before i sign in

does it make it less risk of getting banned ?
12-01-2015, 03:41 PM #12
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by Splodes View Post
I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...

BOlll has a firmware detector if you will, if you stay on the most up to date firmware you shouldn't be banned anytime soon, im on 4.75.1 rebug drex in dex mode no spoof and i still havent been ban. I may be wrong tho i havent looked into anything on ida, this is a RUMOR, so if anyone can confirm kudos:p
12-12-2015, 04:54 AM #13
magikk eddie
Do a barrel roll!
I found PS3CHK file and PS3INI file inside my game after update...do they tell Sony if my game is modded...and it got @png file inside that is 3d I tried to edit it but its difficult to sift thru the 3d info...
12-12-2015, 05:46 AM #14
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
wow most retarded thing i have ever read. not really a theory on banning or how its done more like "omg i woke up one day with a ban message" and changing your mac address? really....? for bo3 its only your account and cid dummy
12-12-2015, 11:51 AM #15
The thing is, these don't even pass as theories lmao. This is a conspiracy theory, you have no evidence or fact to support your theory, literally just making shit up on the spot. So is this what goes down in this scene? All the misinformed brainstorm for retarded theories? GG, see how far it'll get you.
12-28-2015, 08:23 PM #16
Mr_Splodes
I am error
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
The thing is, these don't even pass as theories lmao. This is a conspiracy theory, you have no evidence or fact to support your theory, literally just making shit up on the spot. So is this what goes down in this scene? All the misinformed brainstorm for retarded theories? GG, see how far it'll get you.

Don't know who pissed in your cheerios, but i have no clue why you refer to this as a conspiracy theory... It's an educated guess, using my own background knowledge and computer savvy to contribute to an effective antiban, and a better understanding of this new games banning system. I apologize that this has somehow offended you, but with all due respect, take your attitude somewhere else. I don't know who taught you how to respect others, but they did a terrible job... Go somewhere else and throw your little bitch fits, you are not welcome here.

The following user thanked Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LifeHappens
12-28-2015, 08:26 PM #17
Mr_Splodes
I am error
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post

And a 'Conspiracy Theory' is still a fucking theory. You got the nerve to verbally attack this sites thread posters, but you cant even make any fucking sense in your own reply.
01-06-2016, 07:07 PM #18
I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.

*UPDATE*

I have not been banned and I used the same method you have been using since the bles torrent was released. BUT FUCKING IDIOTS FROM THE START WERE ALREADY POSTING FUCKING ANTI BANS EVEN BEFORE THE BAN SYSTEM WAS DEPLOYED, anyways I just use psnpatch. Peace brother.
01-16-2016, 08:14 AM #19
kiwi_modz
I defeated!

*UPDATE*

Their banning system is advancing every day, and over the past weeks me and one friend researched the banning methods in Ida. Blocked all branches on functions the game was using to read the consoles cid. And blocked manny other functions. I have been modding for 2 weeks no ban. But yesterday was the brutal end of this. Getting anti ban to work 100% was not easy. I banned 14 cids just to get it functional. The game bans like this: yes it does have a identification system that checks if your system is modified we have a eboot now to get around this check. It bans your account and cid all in one smooth function. Tells you to log in to another account as a trick witch made me laugh. It flags your MAC address so it doesn't matter how many new cids or accounts you play on its a instant ban for you. I unfortunately got 3 more consecutive accounts and cids banned yesterday. I was making the new accounts on a new MAC address and all. New cid and with my own antiban. They may have implemented into this patch the same method as advanced warfare. Aw has with there latest update a system that allows activision to update some of the games aspects in real time. And I'm certain bo3 is the same because they have now with no new patch release. Bypassing my working antiban and banning me with a method I'm yet to uncover.
Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 01-16-2016 at 08:17 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo