11-28-2015, 02:41 PM #1
Mr_Splodes
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...
Last edited by Mr_Splodes ; 11-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LV2, PSNServices, real1983, Sand.Mann, Weed420Modz
11-28-2015, 03:03 PM #2
Everyone must be real bored, BANNING is not a discussion point, it happens in every game and it is because you got reported to many times. It initiates a ID on your user account and system, if you get reported 10 times they ban your account, if that account is connected to a system they can see CFW on activity, they ban your system. End of discussion, really! Stop being to obvious is what us long time modders will say!

When I started I got banned once a month and went through 45 accounts before I chilled. Get a good ID seller if you can't chill!
11-28-2015, 03:32 PM #3
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by ALIENBOB View Post
if you get reported 10 times they ban your account, if that account is connected to a system they can see CFW on activity, they ban your system

How did you work that one out? I have had one overall game ban in months and one (Maybe two) Sony Account bans and the only account bans I received was when Sony decided to update. I have no friends on my PSN account that I play on and I play private games so I doubt that theory caused my ban & My CID has lasted months :yes: .

No matter what game you play they have checks so you're likely to get banned at some point, Some games checks are different to others and you're less likely to get banned but either way you're at risk from being online on a CFW PS3 anyway and people should already know this..

For the OP: It doesn't matter what game region you have or what steps you take before going online as it doesn't change much to what I said above.
11-28-2015, 03:35 PM #4
Like I said, that's all it is, no government conspiracy or alien invasion "not yet anyway"!

The following user thanked ALIENBOB for this useful post:

Sand.Mann
11-28-2015, 10:23 PM #5
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
I do not want to teach anything to anyone but just clarify
1-IDPS or best know CID ( is console identific number that can you access on Playstation Network or best know PSN and different for any single PS3)
2-PSID ( is the alphanumeric sequence that identific the personal registration on PSN and create when you create a new account. Example : When you purchuase game/dlc/etc on Playstation Store and activate the console create the personal act.dat file and the personal PSID.....if you change the PSID without deactivate the console when you buy the game/etc you cant use the game on other PS3 with that account
3-MAC (is mac address number of console )

Game like Black ops 3 not possible ban IDPS but only access own server game...
I hope this clarify anybody......Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

real1983, user_714
11-28-2015, 11:57 PM #6
Originally posted by xX View Post
I do not want to teach anything to anyone but just clarify
1-IDPS or best know CID ( is console identific number that can you access on Playstation Network or best know PSN and different for any single PS3)
2-PSID ( is the alphanumeric sequence that identific the personal registration on PSN and create when you create a new account. Example : When you purchuase game/dlc/etc on Playstation Store and activate the console create the personal act.dat file and the personal PSID.....if you change the PSID without deactivate the console when you buy the game/etc you cant use the game on other PS3 with that account
3-MAC (is mac address number of console )

Game like Black ops 3 not possible ban IDPS but only access own server game...
I hope this clarify anybody......Winky Winky

bo3 ban's your IDPS, and only your IDPS
11-29-2015, 09:07 AM #7
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
bo3 ban's your IDPS, and only your IDPS

IDPS ban only Sony if you on your PS3 using cfw....lol
11-29-2015, 09:27 AM #8
Originally posted by xX View Post
IDPS ban only Sony if you on your PS3 using cfw....lol

ok then explain this this:

playing with sprx i got banned. ok,,, made new account insta-ban. hmm.... made new account got the console ban message again... changed psid, same message, changed IDPS and boom back on BO3 with sprx,

thats BO3 banning the IPDS any which way you want to look at it. and ofcoarse the IDPS isnt banned on sony, JUST BO3 SERVERS
12-01-2015, 05:38 AM #9
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
you risk ban any time you mod a game anyway lol it will never be fully safe
12-01-2015, 11:16 AM #10
PS3's system is so autistic it wouldn't surprise me if even the cod security is this stupid xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo