12-03-2016, 10:41 AM #1
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How To Perform an Successful/Ban-Free
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Recovery
[/U][/I]

This is a tutorial on how to;
- Install a Debug EBOOT
- Run Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Sign in correctly on your CFW PS3
- Connect an RTM tool
- Modify game stats
- Save the modified stats
- Sign Out
Sal
This process is relatively simple but so many people do this wrong. And then ask "Why was I banned". So stick read this post and follow it step by step!
I've successfully dine a recover this way many times with 0 bans, so it does work.

Anti-Ban EBOOT's I use (Note, yes they are SPRX EBOOT's but both of them contain Anti-ban and work perfectly. Also do not install the SPRX while doing a recovery because it does increase your ban risk)
MP- You must login or register to view this content.
ZM- You must login or register to view this content.

1. Download above Anti-Ban EBOOT's. Then FTP it/ or put it on a USB and do this through MultiMan to this directory; hdd0/game/BLES02166/USRDIR .Or whatever game region yours might be.

2. Set up your PS3 so the stats will stick
A) Go into Debug Settings located under Settings in your XMB
B) Change System mode to Release Check Mode
C) Change Boot Mode to System Software Mode
D) Change Network Settings in Debug Settings to Single Settings
E) Restart Your System for changes to take affect

3. Run PSNinja and select the first three options, alternatively if you have DEX go to the XMB and hold R2 + Triangle until you hear beep. Once the History has been cleared load up BO3

4. Once you've loaded in hit Multiplayer or Zombies and let it check your profile. Wait an additional 15 seconds. Once the selection screen comes up for you to choose to play online, hit the PS button on your remote and sign in though the XMB

5. Once signed in wait 10 seconds before hitting play online

6. Once you've loaded up your online profile its time to connect and attach your RTM tool

7. Set your stats and play a game just to make sure that their going to stick

8. Sign out of PSN, load up multiman and copy the other EBOOT to your USRDIR then repeat steps 3-7

9. You have now completed a recovery on Black Ops 3 without a Ban or Reset, Good on you!!!!Kas
12-08-2016, 01:08 AM #2
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
anti ban eboot is debug?
12-08-2016, 04:11 AM #3
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Nice tutorial m8! Gonna give this a try!
12-10-2016, 07:54 PM #4
carma66
Gym leader
which tool can i use to make a recovery? i am new on black ops 3 bro, can you tell me please?
01-19-2017, 07:16 PM #5
Originally posted by carma66 View Post
which tool can i use to make a recovery? i am new on black ops 3 bro, can you tell me please?

I have yet to try the Jericho sprx and I have not tried a Zombies menu that changes the stats, but SyTryPMT tool for BO3 zombies does actually work for the mods (god mode, infinite ammo, etc.) just not stats. Could just do the EE and lvl up legit, but without the heartache of dying in the process.
02-13-2017, 04:52 PM #6
Sridar50
Save Point
Which Is The Best stats Editor For B03, Im nEw In here ! Thanks !!
03-01-2017, 04:35 AM #7
Originally posted by Wild
Nice tutorial m8! Gonna give this a try!

Have any update on this?
05-02-2017, 10:56 PM #8
LeekHD
Gobble
this method does work I been using it for almost two weeks and did plenty of recoveries. thank you!
also fix the zombie eboot the link is downEnzo
04-19-2019, 05:01 PM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!
Can I play with non host mods in rtm tool with this eboot?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo