Post: Playing Black ops III on PS3 DECH Ultraslim 4.78 DEX OFW without antiban
01-15-2017, 11:20 AM #1
MrNiato2
Twitter : ImMrNiato
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Yesterday I would like to know if DECH console (developer console) are really unbannable so I bought Black ops III and I have try in my DECH ultraslim with and without any mods and any antiban and it work, and at the end I'm not banned (Account or Console ID) instead of being banned instantly

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MrNiato2 ; 01-15-2017 at 11:42 AM.

The following user thanked MrNiato2 for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx
01-15-2017, 11:27 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by MrNiato2 View Post
Yesterday I would like to know if DECH console (developer console) are really unbannable so I bought Black ops III and I have try in my DECH ultraslim with and without any mods and any antiban and it work, I'm not banned (Account or Console ID) instead of being banned instantly

So are they banable then?
01-16-2017, 11:59 PM #3
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Also pretty interested, if you're "unbanable"
I also own an DECHA00A but I have Rebug 4.78 installed instead of the OFW, cause Rebug offers more. Now is the question if I have to disable the CFW when I log into PSN. Would suck if the original DECH ID (Target ID 82) gets banned. I thought about trying it with intense Account Modding, but as I said I'm pretty unsure cause of the CFW installed on the system.
01-17-2017, 12:21 AM #4
Yesterday I would like to know if DECH console (developer console) are really unbannable so I bought Black ops III and I have try in my DECH ultraslim with and without any mods and any antiban and it work, and at the end I'm not banned (Account or Console ID) instead of being banned instantly

But is there other benefits to having a devkit over having a DEX consumer PS3?
03-15-2017, 05:32 PM #5
Hello

Nice vid, but i need skyfall. Give me contact data and pp at pm..... big thanks
04-25-2017, 12:11 AM #6
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
you can just put on a regular eboot and use ofw mode and you won't get banned on any dex console btw..
05-03-2017, 08:06 PM #7
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
you can just put on a regular eboot and use ofw mode and you won't get banned on any dex console btw..

where could I get this eboot ?
05-09-2017, 08:13 PM #8
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by Fleek
where could I get this eboot ?

It's the default eboot lmao, the one that comes with the update
06-02-2017, 05:46 AM #9
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter

I seen one for sale on eBay for nearly $845 US Dollars (Roughly 750 Euro). Is that your console listed for sale? If it is, I'm currently working to get the money for it because it doesnt seem like a bad price for a true dex console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo