04-16-2017, 09:24 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Tustin

Just a small release, idk if someone is trying to-do all client stats or whatever in the future, but here is some useful information about the Stat Limits. First I thought, o no, they just C&P them from BO2, but if you look closely, you'll see that just a few have actual Limits! I've dumped them in MP but should be different to Zombie (beside the Address ofcourse).

Following Stats have Limits: PLEVEL, RANKXP, KILLS HEADSHOTS, REVIVES, HITS & TOTAL_SHOTS

Fun Fact is, that RANK for example dont have any Limits, like on BO2 for example, which means you could change any clients rank (for the moment until they might fix it :P)
It shouldn't be hard to re-create as of most stuff is already released on here. Im might gonna put a Video up /w all client stats on bo3, but i dont know yet... we'll see Smile

Stat Limits:

I take no credits for mapping them out, as of it wasnt really hard todo Them feels

Cheers! Enzo

The following 3 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

dah, Father Luckeyy, Kronos
04-17-2017, 05:02 AM #11
K51
Haxor!
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Tustin

Just a small release, idk if someone is trying to-do all client stats or whatever in the future, but here is some useful information about the Stat Limits. First I thought, o no, they just C&P them from BO2, but if you look closely, you'll see that just a few have actual Limits! I've dumped them in MP but should be different to Zombie (beside the Address ofcourse).

Following Stats have Limits: PLEVEL, RANKXP, KILLS HEADSHOTS, REVIVES, HITS & TOTAL_SHOTS

Fun Fact is, that RANK for example dont have any Limits, like on BO2 for example, which means you could change any clients rank (for the moment until they might fix it :P)
It shouldn't be hard to re-create as of most stuff is already released on here. Im might gonna put a Video up /w all client stats on bo3, but i dont know yet... we'll see Smile

Stat Limits:

I take no credits for mapping them out, as of it wasnt really hard todo Them feels

Cheers! Enzo

Good Work Man McCoy
04-17-2017, 10:12 AM #12
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Tustin

Stat Limits:

Cheers! Enzo

Nice man Sal
04-23-2017, 07:14 PM #13
VerTical_DEV
Save Point
Cool Cedric Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo