04-16-2017, 09:24 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Tustin

Just a small release, idk if someone is trying to-do all client stats or whatever in the future, but here is some useful information about the Stat Limits. First I thought, o no, they just C&P them from BO2, but if you look closely, you'll see that just a few have actual Limits! I've dumped them in MP but should be different to Zombie (beside the Address ofcourse).

Following Stats have Limits: PLEVEL, RANKXP, KILLS HEADSHOTS, REVIVES, HITS & TOTAL_SHOTS

Fun Fact is, that RANK for example dont have any Limits, like on BO2 for example, which means you could change any clients rank (for the moment until they might fix it :P)
It shouldn't be hard to re-create as of most stuff is already released on here. Im might gonna put a Video up /w all client stats on bo3, but i dont know yet... we'll see Smile

Stat Limits:

I take no credits for mapping them out, as of it wasnt really hard todo Them feels

Cheers! Enzo

The following 3 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

dah, Father Luckeyy, Kronos
04-16-2017, 09:36 AM #2
Danke!
04-16-2017, 09:40 AM #3
01cedricv2
Originally posted by SexyBombe View Post
Danke!

Np Smile
04-16-2017, 10:43 AM #4
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Tustin

Just a small release, idk if someone is trying to-do all client stats or whatever in the future, but here is some useful information about the Stat Limits. First I thought, o no, they just C&P them from BO2, but if you look closely, you'll see that just a few have actual Limits! I've dumped them in MP but should be different to Zombie (beside the Address ofcourse).

Following Stats have Limits: PLEVEL, RANKXP, KILLS HEADSHOTS, REVIVES, HITS & TOTAL_SHOTS

Fun Fact is, that RANK for example dont have any Limits, like on BO2 for example, which means you could change any clients rank (for the moment until they might fix it :P)
It shouldn't be hard to re-create as of most stuff is already released on here. Im might gonna put a Video up /w all client stats on bo3, but i dont know yet... we'll see Smile

Stat Limits:

I take no credits for mapping them out, as of it wasnt really hard todo Them feels

Cheers! Enzo

And here I thought the BO3 scene was dead. Is there any chance of seeing GSC menus in the future, Cedric? I know BO3's more difficult to mod than BO2, but just wondering.
04-16-2017, 11:51 AM #5
01cedricv2
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
And here I thought the BO3 scene was dead. Is there any chance of seeing GSC menus in the future, Cedric? I know BO3's more difficult to mod than BO2, but just wondering.

BO3 Scene isn't dead^^ Im working on some Hidden Stuff, which I release in the near future Smile and everything is possible :P
04-16-2017, 04:03 PM #6
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
BO3 Scene isn't dead^^ Im working on some Hidden Stuff, which I release in the near future Smile and everything is possible :P

Yeah, I just want to explore all the multiplayer/zombies maps (noclip)...though PS4 would be better, because it'd be all four DLC, instead of 1, and campaign. That picnic map looks like it'd be fun as hell to explore.
04-16-2017, 04:16 PM #7
Yeah, I just want to explore all the multiplayer/zombies maps (noclip)...though PS4 would be better, because it'd be all four DLC, instead of 1, and campaign. That picnic map looks like it'd be fun as hell to explore.

Get on your 1.76 my friend
04-16-2017, 05:09 PM #8
Tustin
Balls of Steel

You should play on PC then

Originally posted by John View Post

Didn't BO3 come out after 1.76?
04-16-2017, 05:48 PM #9
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Didn't BO3 come out after 1.76?

I have no idea :}
04-16-2017, 10:40 PM #10
Originally posted by John View Post

BO3 came out on at least 3.55 if not higher, but there's always hope for 4.06