05-03-2017, 03:11 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought I'd create this thread in this section so everyone whose on CEX will take a note of this!
Don't bother or risk doing unlock all on your account because everyone's RTM TOOL BO3 is the same, if you're on CEX and do unlock all everything on your account glitches and turns white even if you restart game still the same shit!

For DEX users I'm pretty sure everything works perfect stats, unlock all etc.. No glitches. This is actually stupid.

To all coders!
Don't bother creating RTM Tools and giving the option for CEX users to connect and do recoveries while it fks up your account! If the rtm tool works perfectly for DEX users write that down otherwise please don't bother wasting your time and fkin up peoples account.
05-03-2017, 03:20 PM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
I thought I'd create this thread in this section so everyone whose on CEX will take a note of this!
Don't bother or risk doing unlock all on your account because everyone's RTM TOOL BO3 is the same, if you're on CEX and do unlock all everything on your account glitches and turns white even if you restart game still the same shit!

For DEX users I'm pretty sure everything works perfect stats, unlock all etc.. No glitches. This is actually stupid.

To all coders!
Don't bother creating RTM Tools and giving the option for CEX users to connect and do recoveries while it fks up your account! If the rtm tool works perfectly for DEX users write that down otherwise please don't bother wasting your time and fkin up peoples account.

Y u no on DEX tho wat
05-03-2017, 05:37 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Y u no on DEX tho wat

I used to be on DEX until I moved houses and my internet box is far away from my PS3 so connecting to tmapi through wireless can't do that.
05-03-2017, 06:01 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
I used to be on DEX until I moved houses and my internet box is far away from my PS3 so connecting to tmapi through wireless can't do that.

Go rebug/dex- still fine to use CCAPI...
05-03-2017, 06:07 PM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Go rebug/dex- still fine to use CCAPI...

Tried going to D-REX Rebug 4.75 and ccapi doesn't work lol.
05-19-2017, 11:49 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Tried going to D-REX Rebug 4.75 and ccapi doesn't work lol.

Im on 4.81 rebug d-rex and i connect to tmapi without any ethernet leads
06-27-2017, 12:41 PM #7
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
How do you do such a thing?
06-27-2017, 12:42 PM #8
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Im on 4.81 rebug d-rex and i connect to tmapi without any ethernet leads

06-27-2017, 12:49 PM #9
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by alexjones1009 View Post

just turn my ps3 on and connect ��
06-28-2017, 06:15 AM #10
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by S63 View Post
just turn my ps3 on and connect ******************

You're sayinh you can use TMAPI without ethernet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo