09-27-2016, 08:38 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was surprised to see a zip file inside the docs for the mod tools beta containing files for syntax highlighting and function auto completion for GSC. I added it to Sublime and it works really nicely. Here's how to do it:
1) Download the sublime-package file I made: You must login or register to view this content.
2) Navigate to this directory: C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\Packages
3) Place GSC.sublime-package in this directory
4) Restart Sublime and at the bottom right where you can choose the syntax highlighting, you should see GSC in this list

That's pretty much it. The auto completion will be really awesome when trying to learn the syntax:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, Nana, Red,
09-27-2016, 08:40 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
did choco make it? his mods are better then urs

The following 2 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

EternalHabit, Black Panther
09-27-2016, 08:40 PM #3
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I was surprised to see a zip file inside the docs for the mod tools beta containing files for syntax highlighting and function auto completion for GSC. I added it to Sublime and it works really nicely. Here's how to do it:
1) Download the sublime-package file I made: You must login or register to view this content.
4) Restart Sublime and at the bottom right where you can choose the syntax highlighting, you should see GSC in this list

That's pretty much it. The auto completion will be really awesome when trying to learn the syntax:

Nice man! Thanks for this. Smile
09-27-2016, 08:41 PM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
I was surprised to see a zip file inside the docs for the mod tools beta containing files for syntax highlighting and function auto completion for GSC. I added it to Sublime and it works really nicely. Here's how to do it:

09-29-2016, 06:41 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Nice share Tustin! Smile
10-02-2016, 10:26 PM #6
hey got a ? trustin do you know to put a gun in a mod on bo3
08-24-2017, 04:47 PM #7
EternalHabit
Former Staff

dead linkk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo