11-26-2015, 09:58 PM #1
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone has got reset? With the prestige dup?
11-26-2015, 10:52 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
Has anyone has got reset? With the prestige dup?

I'm sure they'll do a ban wave, and we all are screwed... Specially since their is a leaderboard issue with the leaderboards not updating... I really think I made a mistake :/
11-27-2015, 12:37 AM #3
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I'm sure they'll do a ban wave, and we all are screwed... Specially since their is a leaderboard issue with the leaderboards not updating... I really think I made a mistake :/

They cant ban because its a faulty in their game. They will prob do a reset

The following user thanked Maty360414 for this useful post:

zAutoAiiM_
11-27-2015, 06:29 AM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
They cant ban because its a faulty in their game. They will prob do a reset

That's really pointless, if they do because I was first prestige 55. Going to 2nd I'll end up selling it, if that does happen unfortunately, they need to fix their broken games and not blame the players for exploiting them.
11-27-2015, 10:30 AM #5
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
That's really pointless, if they do because I was first prestige 55. Going to 2nd I'll end up selling it, if that does happen unfortunately, they need to fix their broken games and not blame the players for exploiting them.

I highly doubt they'd ban for a simple exploit, it's not like we're all jailbroken and modding our shit. I think at most it'll be a reset.
11-27-2015, 04:26 PM #6
Angioy
Mario!
Tbh I don't think we'll get banned or reset since its been exploited in there game, we shouldn't and won't next gen consoles anyways Happy
11-27-2015, 04:36 PM #7
LOLOL Are you seriously going to blame the creaters when you get reset???? People have been doing prestige glitches on all cod games, and they have ban waved people each time and you are telling them its there fault lol??

Its YOUR fault you cheated, its YOUR fault your going to get reset, its YOUR fault your maxed rank with 1 minute play time with all diamond weapons lol. Idiot.
11-27-2015, 07:03 PM #8
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by phatydub View Post
LOLOL Are you seriously going to blame the creaters when you get reset???? People have been doing prestige glitches on all cod games, and they have ban waved people each time and you are telling them its there fault lol??

Its YOUR fault you cheated, its YOUR fault your going to get reset, its YOUR fault your maxed rank with 1 minute play time with all diamond weapons lol. Idiot.

For one thing I'm not maxed "Idiot" second profanity at one another isn't allowed here on NGU. You will get an infraction so I'd watch yourself "buddy" second thing is, it is their fault advanced warfare never had a prestige glitch ever. Because it was a good game and was stable, they just rush these call of duty games because all the little kids want the game for Christmas.
See I can without cod, question is can you?
11-27-2015, 07:16 PM #9
CryptiK_
Who’s Jim Erased?
If you're scared that much, just reset your stats. Yes you lose everything, but at least your account doesn't have a chance of being banned.

The following user thanked CryptiK_ for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
11-28-2015, 04:14 AM #10
Angioy
Mario!
Is this dude for real? He's an absolute fool haha

I as well as many others simply use the major game fault to its advantage maybe it is or not the game developers fault but having someone find the glitch is great for them so they can patch it, so get your facts right newbie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo