Post: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Gameplay Trailer
05-13-2017, 12:43 PM #1
Yaa
Depressed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Nacht der Untoten. Verrückt. Shi No Numa. Kino Der Toten. Ascension. Shangri-La. Moon. Origins. Revisit the definitive chapters of the Call of Duty Zombies storyline that led up to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III in the ultimate Zombies collection. Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles includes eight painstakingly remastered maps from previous Treyarch titles, plus new Whimsical GobbleGums, 20 bonus vials of Liquid Divinium, a new Zombies Pack-a-Punch weapon camo, and more secrets to uncover.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles arrives first on PS4 on May 16th. Pre-order today and get the Zombies Chronicles PS4 Dynamic Theme.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
05-13-2017, 01:52 PM #2
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
I cannot wait. My childhood has returned
05-13-2017, 02:08 PM #3
nay1995
The Master
£25 for remastered maps is a joke, i remember back in black ops 1 i think it was when they gave us 4 world at war zombie maps along side the final dlc for free, i dont understand how they can charge people for what they already have same with cod4 remastered, i have all the dlc on my ps3 but for some reason because they've re done textures to a higher quality and added more lighting activision think they can pull my pants down and anal fist me, its all a bit of a joke now call of duty, shame really, it was once a good game, with a lot of memories.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo